The World Bank Scholarship for Developing Countries 2022 is a fantastic opportunity for students who are enthusiastic about pursuing a master’s degree in a development-related field. The Joint Japan World Bank Scholarship Program 2022 is aimed at attracting foreign students in order to promote education, economic growth, human resources development, and capacity building. This is a fully financed scholarship programme for bright students who wish to pursue further education at a foreign university.
The World Bank Scholarship for Developing Countries 2022 brings together students from all over the world and low-income nations to help them further their study. This programme is available for Master’s degree study in one of the partner nations, which include the United States, Africa, Japan, Oceania, and Europe. More than 26 JJ/WBGSP participating master’s programmes are accessible for overseas students through this fully-funded scholarship.
The JJWBGSP fully-funded foreign scholarship programme enables outstanding students to further their careers by getting a superior education while also gaining professional skills over the program’s term. For two years, the scholarship programme will give young researchers with the chance to contribute to the World Bank’s mission. Over 6,000 mid-career professionals from poor nations have graduated with degrees in development-related fields because to this scholarship initiative. You may also submit an application for University of Glasgow, UK Scholarships for International Students 2022.
Details of World Bank Scholarship
- List of Host Countries: United States, Europe, Japan
- Hosted By: World Bank
- Degree Level: Master
- Scholarship: Fully Funded
- Eligibility: All International students
- Last Date to Apply: 29th March, 2022 – 27th May, 2022
World Bank Scholarship Covers
- No Tuition Fee
- Medical Insurance
- Air Travel Ticket (Economy Class)
- A Monthly Stipend
Here are the details about the Countries, Universities and the Courses included in World Bank Scholarship.
Criteria for Eligibility
- A candidate must be a citizen of a developing country that is a member of the World Bank.
- A applicant must not be a dual citizen of two or more developed countries.
- A applicant must be in excellent health and have achieved a Bachelor’s (or equivalent) degree at least three years previous to the Application Deadline date.
- After completing a Bachelor’s (or equivalent) degree, a candidate must have 3 years or more of recent development-related employment experience.
Last Date to Apply
- The applications will start from 29th March, 2022 and last date will be 27th May, 2022
How to Apply
- All interested individuals must apply to the university program in order to be considered for the program.
- Only after receiving an unconditional letter from the institution, applicants can apply.
- The application must be completed and submitted on the official website.
- Before submitting an application, make sure you read all of the material on the official website.
- To Apply Click here, to visit official website of World Bank Scholarship, Click here.
KOC University Scholarship in Turkey 2022 – Fully Funded
Holland Scholarship for International Students 2022
OIST Internship in Japan 2022 Fully Funded
Fully Funded Sabanci University Scholarship 2022-2023
Fully Funded Asian Bank Scholarship 2022
Fully Funded Internships for International Students 2022 in South Korea