Applications for the University of Dayton Merit Scholarship 2023 are now being accepted in the United States. International Merit Scholarships are available to undergraduate students in the United States. International students are accepted for first-year or transfer admission to undergraduate programs in 2023. Students would be learning about different cultures and conducting research alongside their teachers on campus.
According to International Student Barometer reports, the University of Dayton is the world’s leading university, offering a diverse range of opportunities. Furthermore, the University of Dayton is ranked among the top 20 institutions in terms of internship opportunities. English can be easily learned through the immersive program thanks to UD’s learning and teaching support.
The University of Dayton (UD) is an Ohio-based private Roman Catholic research university. The university has 11,306 students (8,681 undergrads and 2,625 graduates) from 41 states and 38 countries, representing diverse religious, ethnic, and geographic backgrounds. More than 80 academic programs are available, including arts and sciences, business administration, education, and health sciences, engineering, and law. In 2009, UD launched what it believes to be one of the first undergraduate human rights degree programs. The University of Dayton is ranked 132nd overall and 58th in the United States in U.S. News & World Report’s 2020 ranking of national universities. Related: McGill University Scholarships 2023 in Canada (Fully Funded).
University of Dayton Merit Scholarship 2023 Details
- Award country: United States
- University: University of Dayton
- Degree level: Undergraduate
- Scholarship coverage: $30,000/Year
- Eligible Nationality: International
- Last Date: 1 November 2022. Also, check: Lester B Pearson International Scholarship 2023 | Fully Funded.
- International students from all over the world are welcome to apply.
- Check out the official website for more information on the eligibility requirements.
Scholarships for International Undergraduate Students:
- International admission scholarships for first-year students
- Scholarships for transfer admission
This university Scholarship 2023 is a Partially Funded Scholarship for international students pursuing a Bachelor’s Degree at the University of Dayton. It will include the following topics:
- There are no registration costs.
- $30,000 / Year Merit Scholarship
- Textbook Scholarship: $4,000 per year for four years
List of Available Study Fields
- Education and Health Sciences
- Arts and Sciences
- Business Administration
- Proof of English Proficiency (IELTS/ TOEFL/PTE/ SAT/ACT)
- Application including the essay
- Letter of recommendation
- Official transcripts of high school
- Letter of financial support
Every year, applications for this University Scholarship 2023 are accepted, with the following deadlines:
- Fall semester (August to December) — May 1
- Spring semester (January to April) — November 1.
How to Apply
There is an online application system for the University of Dayton Merit Scholarship 2023 in the United States. To begin the application, you must first register on the University’s website. The links to the online application and the official advertisement are provided below.