The United States Institute of Peace Free Online Courses – USIP provides a variety of free online courses on a variety of topics relevant to conflict management and peacebuilding. Students, graduates, professionals, and active peace builders may all benefit from USIP’s short courses by getting access to advanced learning materials. Furthermore, the United States Institute of Peace’s finest free courses are available 24 hours a day, seven days a week, allowing students to study whenever and wherever they want.
For busy professionals, the USIP self-paced micro-courses are appropriate. The course timings may simply be adjusted to fit each student’s schedule. These finest online courses will assist professionals and peace builders alike. Participants get a greater grasp of diplomatic, security, development, and political ideas whose interests are relevant to peacebuilding through these certificate courses.
The United States Institute of Peace Free Online Courses are normally three hours long; however, comprehensive courses are available for those who want to study more about a certain topic in depth. USIP is a non-profit organization based in Washington, DC. These free short courses for professionals of diverse backgrounds cover a wide range of topics. Introduction to Peacebuilding, Preparing for Peacebuilding, Conflict Analysis, Negotiation: Nonviolent Action, Shaping the Conflict Landscape, Media and Arts for Peace, Mediating Violent Conflict, Designing Community-Based Dialogue, Good Governance after Conflict, Design, Monitoring, and Evaluation for Programming in Fragile Environments, Religion and Peacebuilding, and Geography and Peacebuilding are among the free courses offered by the United States Institute of Peace.
To write Plagiarism Free Content and a Best Scholarship Proposal check this article.
Details of USIP Online Courses
Teaching Mode: Online
Host: United States Institute of Peace Global Campus
Eligibility: Students from all across the world are eligible to apply.
Last Date to Apply: Not Determined yet
List of United States Institute of Peace Free Online Courses
- Introduction to Peacebuilding
- Conflict Analysis
- Negotiation: Shaping the Conflict Landscape
- Nonviolent Action
- Designing Community-Based Dialogue
- Design, Monitoring, and Evaluation for Programming in Fragile Environments
- Religion and Peacebuilding
- Mediating Violent Conflict
- Preparing for Peacebuilding
- Good Governance after Conflict
- Gender Inclusivity in Peacebuilding
- Media and Arts for Peace
Also Check: Fully Funded SNU Scholarship 2022 in South Korea
Advantages of USIP Online Courses
- Each student will receive free access to the entire library of online courses offered by the USIP.
- Students will have access to new peacebuilding skills and sophisticated methodologies through this curriculum.
- Participants in the course can plan their time according to their own priorities.
- Students will receive their diplomas once they have completed the course.
Criteria for the Eligibility
- Applicants from all across the world, including students, graduates, peace builders, and professionals, are encouraged to apply.
- Candidates from conflict-torn nations are strongly encouraged to apply.
- Because the courses do not have an age limit, candidates of any age are allowed to apply.
- Candidates with a wide range of educational backgrounds are welcome to apply.
- IELTS, TOEFL, or the GRE are not required for this program.
- To apply, you do not need to pay any registration costs.
- To access the course materials, you must first establish an online account.
- You may enroll in any of the courses that interest you.
- It’s totally up to you how many courses you take.
For Further information, Check USIP Official website