Are you interested in learning Python? One of these Python certification courses and classes will get you started on the path to a successful career in machine learning and data science. we describe the Top 11 Python Online Courses, Certifications & Tutorials in 2022. You can also visit Advantages of Python Language and its Applications.
Python is quickly becoming the most popular coding language on the planet. On the Pypl (Popularity of Programming Language) index, Python is at the top and has increased in popularity by almost 29 percent since 2018. Python received its best-ever rating of 8.53 percent on the Tiobe index of programming language popularity in June 2019, however, it still trails Java and C.
Python is predicted to exceed its competitors Java and C in the next three to four years if current trends continue. Data scientists, web developers, and AI professionals all use Python. A solid understanding of Python is essential for success in domains such as data science and automation. Many seasoned workers are learning Python in order to change careers.
Python is quickly becoming the most popular coding language on the planet. Here are the top 11 Python Online Courses, Certifications & Tutorials in this article. Also visit: University of Adelaide RTP Scholarship 2023 in Australia (Fully Funded).
Top 10 Python Online Courses
(1)Python for Everybody Specialization from the University of Michigan (Coursera)
Here is 1st course from the top 11 Python Online Courses, Certifications & Tutorials. With over 228,500 enrolments on Coursera, this specialization has been ranked as the best Python certification available online. It teaches Python programming and data analysis. It also attempts to teach learners how to use the Python programming language to learn fundamental programming concepts such as data structures, networked application program interfaces, and databases. Dr. Charles Severance, a Clinical Professor at the University of Michigan School of Information, offers this course.
There are no prerequisites for this beginner Python training session; anyone with basic or no programming knowledge can participate. In reality, the first two courses are designed for those who have never programmed before. The Python specialization is divided into five courses, the last of which is a Capstone Project in which students create their own project to retrieve, process, and visualize data that they have or can find utilizing the technologies taught in the program.
- Using Python, create your own data retrieval, processing, and visualization apps while also learning the fundamentals of computer programming.
- Explain the Structured Query Language (SQL) and database design for data storage.
- Data structures and other core programming principles should be understood.
- To do increasingly complex data analysis, use Python’s built-in data structures, such as lists, dictionaries, and tuples.
Duration: Approx. 3 months, 11 hours per week
(2)Complete Python Bootcamp: Go from zero to hero in Python 3 (Udemy)
Here is the 2nd course from the top 11 Python Online Courses, Certifications & Tutorials. With over 626,800 students enrolled, this is the most popular Udemy Python course. The high demand for this python course with a certificate indicates that the content is of high quality. It teaches Python in a professional manner, beginning with the fundamentals and moving to the creation of your own apps and games. It focuses on Python 3, but there are other notes for Python 2. This is a very thorough yet straightforward course to learn Python online, with over 100 lectures and 24 hours of on-demand video. It includes various quizzes, tests, programming assignments, and projects to help you test and apply what you’ve learned.
Jose Portilla teaches this course in a highly practical manner, first getting you set up with Python on your computer, then showing you live to code with each lecture and providing you with access to the associated code notebook. This course requires no prior programming experience and builds a full understanding of Python from the bottom up.
- Learn advanced Python concepts such as the collections module and working with timestamps.
- Understand difficult subjects, like decorators.
- Learn how to use the Jupyter Notebook system to make graphical user interfaces.
- Learn how to utilize the Jupyter Notebook as well as how to create.py files.
- Learn to utilize classes in Object-Oriented Programming.
- Three significant projects are included to help you build a Python project portfolio.
- Make a game like Tic Tac Toe and Blackjack with Python.
Duration: 24 hours of on-demand video, 19 articles
(3)Applied Data Science with Python Specialization from the University of Michigan (Coursera)
Here is 3rd course from the top 11 Python Online Courses, Certifications & Tutorials. This Python Certification consists of five courses, each of which covers a different element of Python for Data Science applications in depth. The first three core courses cover data manipulation, modeling, visualization, and machine learning methodologies and techniques, while the latter two courses cover text mining and social network analysis. The emphasis in all of these courses is on practical experience with Python, the standard data science language.
Because this is an intermediate specialty, a minimum understanding of Python programming is required. It is also required that you have a basic understanding of statistics and maths. As listed below, each of the program’s five classes teaches one or more free Python libraries:
- The NumPy, SciPy, and Pandas programming languages are covered in the Introduction to Data Science course.
- Matplotlib and Seaborn are covered in the Python course Applied Plotting, Charting, and Data Representation.
- Scikit-Learn in a Python course on Applied Machine Learning
- In the Python course on Applied Text Mining, NLTK, and Gensim
- NetworkX in the Python course on Applied Social Network Analysis
These courses are designed to be taken in a specific order and build on one another, so they should be done in that order only, with the exception of the last two courses, which can be taken concurrently. To receive the certificate, you must finish all five courses. There are also various programming assignments to put what you’ve learned to the test.
- For data analysis, get hands-on experience using Python data science libraries.
- Examine a social network’s connectedness.
Learn the fundamentals of data visualization with a focus on reporting and charting with the matplotlib toolkit.
- Determine whether a data visualization is effective or not.
- Conduct a statistical inference analysis.
Machine learning can help you improve your data analysis.
- Determine the differences between supervised (classification) and unsupervised (clustering) techniques and which should be used for a given dataset.
- To identify the relationships within social networks, create network models.
Duration: Approx. 5 months, 7 hours per week
(4)Python for Data Science and Machine Learning Bootcamp (Udemy)
Here is the 4th course from the top 11 Python Online Courses, Certifications & Tutorials. With nearly 227,000 students registered, this Python course on Udemy has a 4.6 rating. It’s for those who want to learn Python so they can analyze data, generate visualizations, and design strong machine learning algorithms.
This Python course is designed for both beginners and experienced programmers interested in moving into data science-related industries. It’s a really thorough course with everything presented simply and professionally. The course is divided into short sections that cover topics such as data analysis, visualizations, and machine learning approaches and algorithms. Jose Portilla, the instructor, walks learners through a variety of topics from Python foundations to NLP to deep learning in over 150 videos (for a total of roughly 22.5 hours of instruction). You also get knowledge.NumPy, Pandas, Seaborn, Matplotlib, Plotly, Scikit-Learn, Tensorflow, and other Python libraries are also covered. The tasks and assignments are excellent for active learning. All of the code in the course is shared using Jupyter Notebook.
- Learn how to use Python libraries such as Pandas for data analysis, NumPy for numerical data, Matplotlib for plotting in Python, Seaborn for statistical graphs, and Plotly for interactive dynamic visualizations. Machine Learning Tasks with SciKit-Learn
- Big Data Analysis with Spark
- Machine Learning Algorithms should be implemented.
- Linear Regression, Logistic Regression, and K-Means Clustering are all terms that you should be familiar with.
- Learn about Decision Trees and Random Forests.
- Learn about spam filters and natural language processing.
- Learn how to use neural networks and SVMs.
- Access to a fantastic learning community that supports one another
Duration: 22.5 hours of on-demand video
(5)Learn Python Nanodegree Programs (Udacity)
Here is the 5th course from the top 11 Python Online Courses, Certifications & Tutorials. Udacity Nanodegree programs are also a fantastic way to learn Python. The following are the two most popular Python language programs available on Udacity.
Learn intermediate python
Learn Intermediate Python is a certification program that teaches intermediate-level Python programming abilities. It is suitable for people who have a basic understanding of Python and have used it to create simple scripts but wish to improve their skills. The course covers Python objects, object-oriented programming, debugging, and control flow, and prepares students for a variety of professions in fields such as data science, artificial intelligence, and software engineering.
The program has two modules that cover the following topics:
- Lists, tuples, dictionaries, and sets are examples of Python data types, objects, and collections.
- Functional programming and Python functions
- Programming with objects
- File I/O
- Using Python to create modules
- Making use of open-source libraries
By the end of the course, students will be able to use Python to analyze data, build web application backends, and design apps with more complex algorithms, such as file classification, webpage data mining, image resizing, and word counts.
Programming for Data Science with Python
This is a beginner-friendly Python nano degree curriculum that covers Python, SQL, Command-Line, and Git, among other data programming tools. This curriculum provides learners with the programming skills needed to begin a career in data science with no prior experience required.
Introduction to SQL, Introduction to Python Programming, and Introduction to Version Control are the three modules that make up the program. You’ll study the following in the Python Programming section:
- Python data types and variables are used to represent and store data.
- Controlling the flow of your scripts via conditionals and loops
- To hold collections of linked data, complex data structures like lists, sets, dictionaries, and tuples are used.
- How to build scripts, create custom functions, and handle failures
- Numpy, a scientific computing tool, and Pandas, a data manipulation package, are two Python libraries.
- Learn Python at the practitioner level.
- Industry insiders who work in the field devised and taught the programs.
- Learn by collaborating on real-world projects with top-tier firms.
- Create a portfolio of projects to show potential employers your Python expertise.
- Flexible learning systems that allow you to set your own schedule for learning.
Duration: 2-3 months, 10 hours a week
(6)Python Programming Masterclass (Udemy)
Here is the 6th course from the Top 11 Python Online Courses, Certifications & Tutorials in 2022. The Complete Python Masterclass course is designed to provide you with a solid foundation in Python programming. Tim Buchalka, the most famous and well-liked Python teacher, collaborated with Jean-Paul Roberts to create this course. They have almost 70 years of professional programming expertise between them, having previously worked for IBM, Mitsubishi, Fujitsu, and Saab. As a result, they carefully teach you industry best practices and technology that genuine employers seek. They’ve educated over 400,000 pupils with their unique approach to making difficult subjects enjoyable. That is why we recommend this Python course to anyone learning Python for the first time. This is the best online python course for beginners.
This is a 42-hour video-based Python training course that covers everything from the tools you’ll need to get started programming in Python to developing your own Python programs. Challenges and assignments are offered to help you put your newfound Python knowledge to the test. The course is kept up to date, and teachers respond quickly to questions concerning the subject.
This course does not cover data science, machine learning, or artificial intelligence; instead, it focuses only on the Python abilities required to advance in these fields or apply for Python programming jobs.
- Professional software engineers will teach you Python.
- Understand Python 2 as well as Python 3.
Learn how to write Python programs on your own.
- Add the Object-Oriented Python module.
- Add OOP programming expertise to your resume.
- Course content that is up to date and full instructor assistance
Duration: 42 hours of on-demand video, 15 articles
(7)Professional Certificate in Introduction to Computing in Python by Georgia Tech (edX)
Here is the 7th-course from the top 11 Python Online Courses, Certifications & Tutorials. Introduction to Computing in Python is a series of online for-credit courses from Georgia Tech’s CS1301: Introduction to Computing. The Python programming language is used to take learners from no prior knowledge of computer science to mastery of the fundamentals of computing and programming. The course content and exams are identical to those in an on-campus class.
The certification content is divided into three domains: the first covers fundamental computing principles taught in a programming-language-independent manner; the second covers programming concepts in Python that implement those computing fundamentals, and the third delves into domain applications that apply those concepts and principles in real-world applications.
This Python Certification curriculum uses short videos mixed with live programming, multiple-choice questions, and interactive exercises to help you evaluate and validate your comprehension of the material. You also get access to a McGraw Hill education adaptable SmartBook that is aligned with the lecture material and allows you to flip back and forth.
David Joyner, a Senior Research Associate at Georgia Institute of Technology’s College of Computing, teaches the program.
- Understand the basic design cycle of computer science and programming: writing code, running it, analyzing the results, and modifying the code depending on the results.
- Learn how to program in a procedural language, control structures, and data structures.
- Learn how to use Python to learn about recursion, search and sort algorithms, and object-oriented programming.
- Learn more advanced data handling techniques in Python, such as using files, lists, and dictionaries to create more complicated applications.
Duration: 4 courses, 5 weeks per course, 9 to 10 hours per week
(8)Python for Data Science by IBM (Coursera)
Here is the 8th course from the top 11 Python Online Courses, Certifications & Tutorials. This is a free Python course that teaches Python for Data Science and AI, as well as regular programming. It is user-friendly and guides you from scratch to mastery of Python programming. Python Fundamentals, Python Data Structures, Python Programming Fundamentals, and Working with Data in Python are among the topics covered in depth. Finally, you construct a project to put your abilities to the test.
This Python course is one of IBM’s many specialties. As a result, when you finish it, it counts as part of your education toward one of the following specializations:
- Applied AI: IBM Watson and Artificial Intelligence
- Certificate in Artificial Intelligence from IBM
- Professional Certificate in IBM Data Science
- Data Science in Practice
The course assumes a basic understanding of mathematics. However, no prior programming experience is required. It is taught by IBM Data Scientist Joseph Santarcangelo, Ph.D.
Learn how to use Python to work with data.
- Pandas, Numpy, and other Python libraries are covered.
- Conditionals, loops, functions, and error handling are examples of control structures for constructing dynamic programming.
- Python data structures such as strings, lists, dictionaries, and file operations are explored.
- Project to analyze economic data in the United States and create a dashboard
Duration: Approx. 20 hours
(9)The Python Bible™ | Everything You Need to Program in Python (Udemy)
Here is the 9th course from the top 11 Python Online Courses, Certifications & Tutorials. This is one of the greatest hands-on courses for learning Python programming language. Project-based learning has been demonstrated to be the most effective way to learn any skill, particularly programming. This project-based course teaches Python programming by constructing 11 Python 3 projects during the term. Even if you are a total newbie, working on the projects rather than going over the individual principles will help you build competency in Python.
It’s a thorough course that covers everything from the fundamentals of Python programming to control structures, data structures, and object-oriented principles. It’s a terrific place to start for anyone interested in web programming, data science, or robotics (Raspberry Pi).
Ziyad Yehia, a professional trainer at Udemy who has taught over 91000 students online, is the author of this course. He’s known for his upbeat personality and clear, enthusiastic delivery.
- Build 11 Python applications while learning Python 3.
- In Python programs, use variables to track data.
- Create “behind-the-scenes” functionality with numbers.
- Create personalized, engaging user experiences with strings
- Create programs that use logic and data structures to think.
- To improve efficiency, save time, and increase productivity, use loops.
- Build custom Python functions to automate coding tasks.
Duration: 9 hours of on-demand video
(10)Learning Python (LinkedIn Learning – Lynda)
Here is the 10th course from the top 11 Python Online Courses, Certifications & Tutorials. Another excellent course to learn Python programming is the Complete Python Course on Lynda. This introductory level course is perfect for getting started with Python and progressing deeper into data science or web development sectors, whether you are brand new to programming or an experienced developer. This course is probably one of the most popular Python beginner courses, with over 250,910 views.
There are five sections to the course. The first section gives a general description of the installation process. The second section looks into Python syntax and language fundamentals such as variables, loops, functions, and classes. The third section goes on Python’s built-in high-level data types, such as dates and times. The fourth section covers file management. The final portion delves into Python’s pre-built module library and advanced functionality for working with web data.
Joe Marini, a senior developer advocate at Google with over 20 years of expertise in the software and online industries, is the course instructor.
- Learn the fundamentals of Python programming.
- Learn how to read and write files, as well as obtain and interpret HTML, JSON, and XML data from the web.
- The View Offline option allows students to see course videos and content on their mobile devices without needing to connect to the internet.
- Regular evaluations and real-life examples
Duration: 2 hours 11 minutes
(11)Introduction to Python: Absolute Beginner by Microsoft (edX)
Here is the 11th course from the top 11 Python Online Courses, Certifications & Tutorials. For people with little or no programming expertise, Microsoft’s beginning Python course is the best online python course. It develops fundamental development abilities that act as a springboard for subsequent learning. It’s a hands-on course that covers Python layers and concepts in detail. It uses Jupyter Notebooks, an interactive coding environment hosted on Azure, to teach the fundamentals of Python programming.
You’ll learn about data types and variables, as well as strings, input, testing, and formatting, in this edX Python class. Arguments and parameters, as well as conditionals and nested conditionals, will all be covered. You will be able to construct programs that prompt users for input and use conditional (True/False) logic and Python methods to modify numbers and text to deliver responses to the users, as well as seek additional input, at the end of the course.
The Microsoft Professional Program in Entry-Level Software Development includes this course. The course content is free to anyone, however, there is a cost for graded tests and assignments, as well as receiving a certificate.
- Learn best practices and get started coding right away.
- Learn how to reuse functions and other programming fundamentals.
- Jupyter Notebook is used for a variety of practice drills and tasks.
- Learn how to troubleshoot your code.
- Use conditional statements and loops to learn decisions and repetition.
Duration: 5 weeks, 3 to 4 hours per week