The Sydney Scholars Awards Australia 2022 are among the top foreign student scholarships available in Australia. The Australian Scholarship Program allows students from all walks of life to study at the University of Sydney and have the educational experience of a lifetime. This fantastic Undergraduate scholarship programme is open to students from all across the world. These awards are given to outstanding and high-achieving students from all across the world. Check this too: Fully Funded scholarship in Italy 2022
The Sydney Scholars Awards Australia 2022 are designed to help excellent Year 12 students pursue a bachelor’s degree at the University of Sydney. Academic excellence and a personal statement in support of the scholarship application are used to award these merit-based awards.
Both domestic and undergraduate applicants are eligible for the Sydney Scholars Awards. The scholarship is worth $6,000 and may be used for one year of undergraduate study.
Details of Sydney Scholars Awards
- Host Country: Australia
- Host Institution: University of Sydney
- Degree Level: Bachelor
- Scholarship: AUD 6000
- Eligibility: All Students
- Last Date to Apply: September 30, 2022
Scholarship & Eligibility Details of Sydney Scholars Awards
- Students who win a $6,000 prize will be allowed to use it for one year of undergraduate studies.
- The scholarship will be paid out in two payments.
- Domestic (including New Zealand nationals) or foreign students are eligible to apply.
- A applicant must submit an application to UAC in order to be considered for admission.
- Candidates should apply in the year that they finish high school.
- A candidate’s intellectual and leadership potential must be demonstrated.
- During the scholarship period, an applicant must be enrolled in a full-time undergraduate programme.
Last Date to Apply
- September 30, 2022
- o submit an application for the Sydney Scholars Awards 2022 Carefully read the application guide.
- Before September 30, 2022, complete the online application form.
- Fill out the application and attach all of the relevant documentation (including a personal statement).
How to Get Permanent Residency in Canada 2022
Fulbright Scholarships for International Students in USA 2022
Queen Mary University of London Scholarship 2022
Fully Funded Goldsmith Scholarship in UK 2022
World Bank Scholarship for Developing Countries 2022 – Fully Funded
University of Glasgow, UK Scholarships for International Students 2022
Holland Scholarship for International Students 2022