Application is open to apply for Skoltech Scholarships 2023. This is a fully-funded scholarship opportunity. Scholarships are offered at the Skolkovo Institute of Science & Technology. The university was founded in 2011 in partnership with MIT. International students seeking fully funded scholarships in Russia are eligible to apply for this scholarship program.
Scholarships are available for Master’s and Ph.D. degree programs in a variety of fields and majors. This scholarship program does not require IELTS/TOEFL; scholarships are available in almost every field and are substantial. The Skoltech Scholarship application process is entirely online; all candidates interested in this scholarship program must complete the application form before the deadline.
The Master’s degree program lasts two years, and the Ph.D. program lasts four years. Visit the official Skoltech Scholarships website and apply for more information. Must Read Lester B Pearson International Scholarship 2023 | Fully Funded.
Details About Skoltech Scholarships 2023
Host Country: Russia
Institute: Skoltech University, Russia
Programs Available: Ms & PhD
Scholarship Type: Fully Funded
Courses Available: Multiple. Apply For the University of Dayton Merit Scholarship 2023 in the USA (Funded).
Fields & Majors Available in Skoltech Scholarships
- Computational and Data Science and Engineering
- Computational Science and Engineering
- Energy Systems
- Petroleum Engineering
- Photonics and Quantum Materials
- Materials Science and Engineering
- Mathematical and Theoretical Physics
- Advanced and Digital Engineering Technologies
- Petroleum Engineering
- Engineering Systems
- Life Sciences
- Data Science
- Materials Science
- Mathematics and Mechanics
- Space and Engineering Systems
Although Skoltech scholarships are fully supported, the following financial incentives are accessible through this program:
- A stipend of 40,000 RUR/Month
- No Application Fee
- Medical insurance
- Full Tuition Fees
To apply for the Skoltech Russian Scholarship, you want to satisfy the accompanying qualification models:
- Up-and-comers should hold a substantial four-year college education for a Master’s certificate program
- Competitors should hold a legitimate Master’s certification for the Ph.D. program
- Applicants with astounding scholastic records are urged to apply
- No IELTS/TOEFL is expected from the applicants who have concentrated on their past courses in the English language
- All International and Russian residents can apply for this grant program. Related: Norway Scholarships 2023 | Study Free in Norway.
For the fully funded scholarship in Russia, the following documents are required:
- IELTS/TOEFL score if your previous course was not taught in the English language
- Application form
- Motivational letter/Personal Statement in English
- Official Transcript
- Letter of Recommendation (2x)
- An Update CV
The application deadline for Skoltech Scholarships 2023 for Maters Course is July 10, 2022, while the deadline for Ph.D. is July 31, 2022.
How to Apply for Skoltech Scholarship?
This Fully Funded Scholarship in Russia is applied for online; candidates must submit their application form through the official portal.
If you have any questions about the scholarship, you can contact the student recruitment team at any time at the following address:
Visit the official link provided below to apply for the scholarship.