For the Seoul University Scholarship 2023 in South Korea, applications are invited. Applications for Fully Funded Scholarships are open to all international students. One of the Top Universities Offering Free Education in South Korea to International Students in the Seoul National University. In all academic fields and majors, SNU is offering Masters’s Degree Programs, Ph.D. Degree Programs, MPhil, Masters Leading to Ph.D. on a Fully Funded Scholarship. The Seoul National University Scholarship is open to students from all over the world.
Under the SNU Scholarship 2023 for International Students to Pursue Postgraduate Degree Programs, almost all academic subjects and majors are eligible. The college is offering scholarships that will pay for all of the costs associated with studying for free in Korea.
The Seoul National University Scholarship for International Students has an online application process. Seoul University offers a large number of scholarships. Any of them are open to applications. The information is provided below. MUST VISIT UNICEF Online Free Courses 2023 with Certificates | Certified Courses.
Seoul University Scholarship 2022 Details
Award Country: South Korea
University: Seoul National University
Degree level: MS, Ph.D., and MS leading to PhD
Scholarship coverage: Fully Funded
Eligible Nationality: International
Last Date: 13 July 2022. Related Fulbright Indigenous Scholarship 2023 in the USA (Fully Funded).
A fully funded scholarship for international students, the Seoul University International Students Scholarship in South Korea 2022–23 will cover all costs. Following are the scholarship details:
Graduate Scholarship for Excellent Foreign Students(GSFS):
- Full tuition exemption is available for a maximum of four semesters.
- Monthly living costs: 500,000 KRW (varies depending on recipients’ majors)
- Full tuition fee exemption is available for a maximum of four semesters.
- Maximum monthly living expenses: 600,000 KRW for four semesters.
- The maximum round-trip airfare for the economy is 1 million KRW.
- Fee waiver for Korean language instruction at the Language Education Institute
Overseas Koreans Scholarship:
- Four semesters of full tuition reimbursement are permitted (Only when conditions are met)
- Living expenses: 900,000 KRW per month for four semesters (maximum)
- a round-trip ticket in an economy class
- Fee waiver for six months at the Language Education Institute for Korean language instruction
- membership in a health insurance plan (private company).
Korean Government Scholarship Program(KGSP/GKS):
- Full tuition: tuition exemption for a master’s program’s first four semesters and a doctoral program’s first six semesters.
- Monthly living expenses: 900,000 KRW
- Airfare: one round-trip economy ticket
- Cost of a year of Korean language instruction
- Studying Korean is required, and if a student does not pass TOPIK grade 3 within a year, they are ineligible to enroll in a degree program.
- Other: health insurance, a research fund, printing costs for the thesis, a settlement, and return costs.
Available Academic Fields
The Seoul Master Degree Scholarship, Ph.D. Degree Scholarship, MPhil Scholarship, and Master Leading to Ph.D. are accessible in all fields.
- Natural Sciences (All Fields)
- Humanities and Social Sciences (All Fields)
- Engineering (All Fields)
- The Arts (All Fields)
- Medical Sciences (All Fields)
- Parents and Applicants must not be Korean citizens. International students are required.
- Candidates for Master’s programs or dual master’s degrees must hold a bachelor’s degree.
- For the doctoral program, the applicant must be a master’s degree holder.
- English proficiency evidence.
- Personal Statement and Study Schedule
- Two letters of recommendation from two distinct referees
- Official Bachelor’s Degree Certificate and Transcript
- Official Master’s Degree Certificate and Transcript (Applicable for applicants of Doctoral degree)
- Passport photocopy of the Applicant
- Another official document proving the applicant’s nationality
- Passport copies for both parents
- Another official document proving the nationality of both parents.
- Other official documentation demonstrating the Applicant’s parent-child relationship with his or her parents APPLY, FOR DBA Scholarships in USA 2022-23 for International Student.
The deadline for submitting an online application for Seoul University Scholarship in South Korea 2023 for International Students is March 13th. The deadline for applying online for the SNU Scholarship in South Korea 2023 for International Students is July 13th, 2022.
How to Apply for Seoul University Scholarship?
Seoul National University Scholarship applications are accepted online only. Students must create an account on the SNU Scholarship website, fill out the form entirely, and attach all relevant papers. Below is a link to the online application and the official website: