The DeepMind Scholarship or Queen Mary University of London Scholarship 2022 is now accepting applications. The DeepMind Scholarship program is a cooperation between Queen Mary University of London and DeepMind, a notable British AI firm. The DeepMind Fully Funded Scholarship helps and promotes under-represented groups, especially women and Black academics, who want to continue postgraduate research in artificial intelligence or machine learning. The Scholarship will cover tuition expenses of £11,850 (international fees of £27,250), a £15,480 living allowance, a £2,000 yearly travel scholarship, and a £1,500 one-time equipment award. Also check this out: University of Glasgow, UK Scholarships for International Students 2022.
The Queen Mary University of London’s School of Electronic Engineering and Computer Science (EECS) administers the DeepMind International Scholarship programme. The DeepMind Scholarship brings together roughly 150 Ph.D. students and 80 research assistants to focus on research in the fields of AI, computing and data science, networks, cognitive computing, and creative computing.
The Queen Mary University of London Scholarship 2022, is a world-renowned research-oriented university in London, England. The academic experience at this institution will be outstanding, and scholars will have access to world-class facilities during their time there.
Details of Queen Mary Scholarship
- Host Country: United Kingdom (UK)
- Host University: Queen Mary University of London
- Degree Level: Master
- Scholarship: Fully Funded
- Eligibility: International students
- Last Date to Apply: 13th July, 2022
Advantages of Queen Mary University Scholarship
- Each student will be awarded a scholarship that will cover the cost of tuition, which will be £11,850.
- International students will pay £27,250 in tuition.
- A living stipend of £15,480 is offered to students.
- A £2,000 yearly travel scholarship is available.
- A one-time equipment grant of £1,500 is available.
Criteria for Eligibility of Queen Mary Scholarship
- International students and UK students of all nationalities are invited to apply.
- Female students and students from underrepresented groups, particularly black students, should be considered.
- Candidates must be of one of the following ethnicities: Black or/and White African, Black or/and White Caribbean, or other mixed ethnicities.
- A verified offer to study in any of the various courses is required of an applicant.
Applying Procedure for Queen Mary University of London Scholarship
- Applicants must apply online by obtaining an application form from the university’s official website.
- Please provide your name, nationality, home address, and email address in all relevant sections.
- Please attach all of the required supporting documents to your application.
- Check to see whether your application is complete and ready to be submitted.
- A completed and signed application form, as well as the student’s updated CV/resume and Queen Mary University offer letter, should be emailed.
Last Date to Apply
The last date to apply for the Queen Mary University of London Scholarship 2022 in the UK is 13th July, 2022.
World Bank Scholarship for Developing Countries 2022 – Fully Funded
KOC University Scholarship in Turkey 2022 – Fully Funded
Holland Scholarship for International Students 2022
OIST Internship in Japan 2022 Fully Funded
Fully Funded Sabanci University Scholarship 2022-2023
Fully Funded Asian Bank Scholarship 2022
Fully Funded Internships for International Students 2022 in South Korea