QAED Lead Trainers Opportunity for Insaaf Afternoon School Programme. Apply Online for QAED Lead Trainers. Last Date for Online application submission is 5th September. Online application link for QAED Lead Trainers is given below.
The Quaid-e-Azam Academy for Educational Development (QAED) Punjab is an ISO-certified affiliated department of the Punjab Government’s School Education Department, with the mission of professionalizing education managers and instructors in the public sector throughout the state. QAED Punjab’s outreach structure comprises of 43 district QAEDs and 2000 cluster centers with appropriate facilities to perform trainings launched by the organization.
Public and private applicants are invited to apply as Lead Trainers (LTs) to conduct Master Trainers (MTs) training on (5) Five elementary level subjects for the Insaaf afternoon school programme.
- Minimum qualification is Masters or 03/04 years relevant Graduation degree from a HEC recognized institution. Detail is as under:
- English = MA/BS (03 or 04 Years);
- Urdu = MA/BS (03 or 04 Years);
- Islamiyat = MA/BS(03 or 04 Years) or equivalent;
- Mathematics = MSC /BS (03 or 04 Years) in Mathematics or equivalent;
- Science = MSC in Biology, Physics, Chemistry or any other related to pure science subjects;
- A minimum of 05 years of experience teaching elementary school (8th grade) from a respected public or private school is required. However, those with experience in teaching techniques and curriculum delivery as a teacher trainer will be given precedence.
- Excellent communication and basic IT abilities are required (MS Word, Power Point etc). Pedagogical ability and lesson planning
- Applicants must have prior online teaching experience.
- Applicants have updated understanding of educational policies
QAED Lead Trainers’ Key Responsibilities
- Ability to offer effective training sessions in a variety of formats, including face-to-face and online;
- Prepare a thorough training plan for Master Trainers, including appropriate delivery methods and strategies.
- Using a uniform format for lesson planning.
Application Submission Instructions for QAED Lead Trainers
- Applicants must apply online at www.qaed.edu.pk/registration by 5:00 PM on September 5, 2021.
- Candidates from both the public and private sectors who meet the eligibility requirements are eligible to apply.
- Applications that are incomplete will not be considered;
- Only those candidates who have been shortlisted will be invited to an interview at the Provincial QAED in Lahore.
- Upon selection, a private sector Lead Trainer must present an affidavit from his or her employer stating that his or her services would be spared for training as and when requested by Provincial QAED, Punjab (click here to download the affidavit).
- The Lead Trainers will be compensated well, with boarding and housing provided if necessary during the training.
- There is no TA/DA for interviews;
- At any time during the selection process, QAED Punjab reserves the right to reject or terminate the application. Any QAED Punjab judgment in this regard cannot be questioned in a court of law.
For more information, call the QAED Helpline at 042-111-007-223 or send an email to email@example.com.