The OIST internship in Japan, which is completely financed, is now accepting applications. The Okinawa Institute of Science and Technology will be the site of the fully sponsored internship in Japan (OIST). The funding for this internship is total. All expenses, including lodging and transportation, will be paid for. The fact that IELTS or TOEFL testing is not required for this internship is an advantage. The OIST internship program will last for two to six months, usually for ten to twelve weeks. There won’t be a delay. To apply for the internship program in Japan, students from all over the world must meet certain requirements. Enjoy your summer internship in Japan and the opportunity to work with renowned mentors and contribute to research.
OIST is one of the greatest international internships for gaining real-world experience and technical skills for overseas students. Not only will fully supported internship opportunities improve their skills, but they will also increase their confidence by enabling them to participate in research in a global working environment under qualified mentors in related professions. Students from all nations who are doing research in any area connected to the OIST projects and research are welcome.
This internship in Japan is remunerated. The option for overseas students to complete an internship in Japan while also exploring the country is fantastic. You can also stumble across the path to your ideal career. Students at all academic levels are eligible to apply for internships in Japan. Apply For KAIST University Scholarship in South Korea 2023 (Fully Funded).
OIST Internship in Japan details
- Awarded Country: Japan
- Scholarship coverage: Fully Funded
- Degree level: Undergraduate, graduate
- Duration: 2 to 6 months
- Eligible Nationality: International
- Last Date: 15 October 2022. Check Swiss Government Excellence Scholarships 2023 in Switzerland
Available Research Projects
- Fluid Mechanics
- Nonlinear and Non-equilibrium Physics
- Evolutionary Genomics
- Femtosecond Spectroscopy
- Quantum Systems
- Computational Neuroscience
- Complexity Science and Evolution
- Neural Computation
- Biodiversity and Biocomplexity
- Networked Quantum Devices Unit
- Electronic and Quantum Magnetism Unit
- Biological Physics
- Quantum Physics
- Chemistry and Chemical Bioengineering
- Molecular Neuroscience
- Quantum Geometry
- Quantum Machines
- Integrative Community Ecology
- Synapse Biology
- Qubits and Spacetime
- Evolutionary and Synthetic Biology Unit
- Protein Engineering and Evolution
- Geometric Partial Differential Equations
- Genomics and Regulatory Systems
- Developmental Neurobiology
- Physics and Biology
- Quantum Information Science and Technology
- Quantum Materials Science
- Biological Complexity
- Complex Fluids and Flows Unit
- Marine Macroevolution
- Micro/Bio/Nanofluidics Unit
- Computational Neuroethology Unit
Eligibility Criteria for OIST Internship in Japan is given below:
- The application process is open to anyone enrolled in an undergraduate program at a university, college, university college, or vocational institution.
- Additionally, those who have just graduated from such colleges are also welcome to apply.
- Currently, enrolled students need their home institution’s permission. Check with your school to see if you are enrolled right now.
- Applications are invited from third- and fourth-year undergraduate students as well as first- and second-year graduate students.
- tickets for a round journey.
- Visa Visa.
- either on- or off-campus lodging.
- Additionally, interns will get assistance moving.
- Additionally, daily research (stipend) of 2,400 JPY (taxable). Also, Check University of Lausanne Scholarship in Switzerland 2023.
Required Documents for the OIST Internship program
- Curriculum Vitae
- Statement of Interest
- ID Photo
- A letter of Recommendation
- You can submit your application for an OIST internship in Japan by following this procedure.
- To apply for the OIST internship program in Japan, click one of the sites below.
- Online applications are accepted. To apply, create a profile online and log in.
- The referee must self-submit at least one recommendation letter, and there is a minimum requirement of one.
- You will be informed when the recommendation letter has been successfully filed and can proceed with the application.
Follow us on FACEBOOK, WHATSAPP, and TELEGRAM for more Exciting Tech updates and News.