The OIST Internship in Japan 2022 Fully Funded – is now accepting applications. The Okinawa Institute of Science and Technology‘s OIST Internship in Japan is a fully funded Japanese internship programme. In the Japan Internship Program, all expenses will be covered. The OIST Japanese Internship Program is open to undergraduate and graduate students from all around the world.
To apply for the OIST Internship, there is no application fee. To be considered for the OIST Japan Internship programme, you do not need to take any IELTS or other language tests. The OIST Internship will last between 2 and 6 months, with the average being 10 to 12 weeks.
An internship in Japan will pay off in the long run. Interns can choose from a wide range of academic fields in which to work, depending on their interests. Internships in Japan are a fantastic way for overseas students to learn more about the country and open doors to their future careers. The following is detailed information regarding the OIST Internship in Japan 2022 Fully Funded. People also check UNCHR Internship Program 2022 – Fully Funded
Info about OIST Internship in Japan 2022
Host Country: Japan
Host Institute: Okinawa Institute of Science and Technology
Duration of Internship: 10 – 12 weeks
Scholarship: Fully Funded
Last date to Apply: April 15, 2022
The Okinawa Institute of Science and Technology offers a fully funded internship programme with all expenses paid. The OIST internship will pay all expenditures for the selected individuals. In Japan, this is a paid internship. The OIST will arrange:
- Visa Support
- round-trip air travel tickets
- Housing options include on-campus and off-campus options.
- 2,400 JPY per day commuting support allowance (stipend) (taxable)
The internees will work at OIST under the supervision of a professor. The following fields are open for research as an Intern.
Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Neuroscience, Mathematics, Computational Science, Environmental, Ecological, and Marine Sciences, Science, Engineering, and Medical.
Check for Eligibility
- University, College, Junior College, and Vocational School students enrolling in a Graduate Degree programme.
- Students enrolling in an Undergraduate Degree programme at Japanese or international universities, colleges, junior colleges, and vocational institutions.
- These institutions’ recent graduates are also eligible to apply.
- Enrolled students must currently get consent from their home university. If you are presently enrolled as a student, please check with your school.
- Students in the third and fourth years of their bachelor’s degrees, as well as those in the first and second years of their master’s degrees, are especially encouraged to apply.
What do you Need to Apply:
- Curriculum Vitae (CV)
- Statement of Purpose
- A recommendation letter Passport
- Academic Transcripts
Last Date to Apply:
The deadline for OIST Internship in Japan 2022 Fully Funded is April 15, 2022. Please hurry up and apply as soon as possible.
How to Apply:
The whole application process takes place entirely online. There is no need to fill out a separate application. Complete the online application and upload all required documents. Please keep in mind that you will not be able to save your application. To apply, go to the OIST Internship in Japan 2022 official website.
Related Scholarships: Dalian University CSC Scholarship 2022 in China – Fully Funded