Do you have a bachelor’s degree and are a citizen of a developing country? Do you want to take your studies to the next level and pursue a postgraduate degree? Then, in 2022/2023, apply for the MIPLC/DAAD Scholarship.
MIPLC is part of the DAAD’s Development-Related Postgraduate Courses funding program, which aims to help students from poor countries pursue and accomplish their educational aspirations.
The DAAD’s main responsibilities include granting scholarships, promoting the internationalisation activities of German universities and research organisations, strengthening German cultural and language studies in other countries, and assisting developing countries in the establishment of productive higher education institutions.
MIPLC/DAAD Scholarship Details
- Scholarship Sponsor(s): MIPLC/DAAD
- Scholarship Type: Full Funding
- Host Institution(s): Munich Intellectual Property Law Center
- Number of Awards: Several
- Study Level: Postgraduate
- Nationality: Developing Countries. Related Erasmus Mundus Scholarship Program 2023 in Europe (Fully Funded).
Applicants must meet the following conditions to be considered for this scholarship:
- Must be from a developing nation according to the OECD DAC List and have not spent more than two years living outside their own country (or another developing country).
- Have finished a four-year Bachelor’s degree (or a three-year Bachelor’s degree plus a second degree) with above-average grades.
- Have acquired your most recent degree within the last six years of your application.
- Have at least two years of full-time professional experience in a developing country in a public authority, a state, or a private firm.
The recipients of the scholarships will get:
- Waiver of the entire MIPLC fee
- EUR 850 stipend per month
- In Germany, payments for health, accident, and liability insurance are made.
- Allowance for travel
- A two-month German course is required prior to the start of the MIPLC.
Note: Because the DAAD scholarship involves a full fee waiver, you must apply for MIPLC financial support at the same time.
You must apply for the following academic year more than a year in advance, between June 1 and October 15.
How to apply for MIPLC/DAAD Scholarships?
Those interested in applying for the MIPLC/DAAD Scholarship 2022/2023 must submit their applications by the deadline.
Follow us on FACEBOOK, WHATSAPP, and TELEGRAM for more Exciting Tech updates and News.