McGill University Scholarship 2023 in Canada is now accepting applications. International students from all over the world are welcome to apply for McGill University Scholarships 2023. These scholarships are available to students from Canada, the United States, and other countries. In 2022-23, McGill will offer a fully-funded scholarship. Consult the application process and select the appropriate term and study course to apply for a McGill Graduate Scholarship in Canada. Students who want to study for their Master’s or Ph.D. in Canada with scholarships are encouraged to apply.
If a candidate meets one of the following criteria, IELTS may be waived and McGill University will not require it. Up to 60 full McGill scholarships and 20 partial McGill scholarships will be awarded to graduate students. McGill University offers 400 programs in more than 80 departments, all of which are ideal for you.
McGill University, currently based in Montreal, Quebec, Canada, is a public research university. It was founded in 1821 by King George IV’s Royal Charter, and it is the only university in Canada to have received such a charter. McGill University has over 300 programs spread across 12 faculties and schools. McGill University has two campuses, one on the slopes of Mount Royal in central Montreal and the other near Notre Dame Street in Old Montreal. Related Asia Pacific University MEXT Scholarship 2023 in Japan (Fully Funded).
McGill University Scholarships 2023 Details
- Award country: Canada
- University: McGill University
- Degree level: Masters, PhD
- Scholarship coverage: Fully Funded
- Eligible Nationality: International
- Last Date: 15 July 2022. Also, Read Stanford University Scholarship Program 2023 Knight Hennessy.
McGill University Scholarship 2023 in Canada is a full-tuition scholarship available to both domestic and international students. The McCall MacBain Scholar program at McGill University is a one-of-a-kind scholarship program. This is a Canada-based international scholarship for citizens of the United States and Canada.
At McGill University, you will be able to enroll in a fully-funded Masters or Second Entry Professional undergraduate program. The following are the details of the scholarship coverage:
- Tuition and fees for the entire academic year.
- A stipend of $2,000 CAD per month will be provided.
- Also available are relocation grants for those relocating to Montreal.
List of Available Study Fields at McGill University
- Dental Medicine and Oral Health Sciences
- Medicine and Health Sciences
- Agricultural & Environmental Sciences
- Desautels Faculty of Management
- Interfaculty Studies
- Schulich School of Music
- The undergraduate has completed his or her secondary education at the high school level.
- Graduates have earned a recognized bachelor’s degree (Bachelor).
- Meet the language requirements in English.
- Applicants must also meet the McGill Graduate Department’s academic requirements.
Apply without IELTS
You can study in Canada without IELTS. There are scholarships without IELTS in Canada and McGill is one of them.
- English is the mother tongue (a language learned at a young age and still used on a daily basis).
- An undergraduate or graduate degree (Anglophone or Francophone) from a recognized institution in Canada or the United States (or about to be obtained).
- Obtain a bachelor’s or master’s degree from a recognized foreign institution that offers English as a medium of instruction. (If you find yourself in this situation, you can submit an English language proficiency certificate.)
- Have lived and studied at a university or worked in a country where English is the recognized primary language for at least four years.
For international students, the deadline to apply for McGill University Scholarships 2022 is July 15, 2022. All Canadian applicants must submit their applications by September 1, 2022. Must-read Scholarship for First Year Students in Canada | Fully Funded.
How to Apply for McGill University Scholarship?
McGill University Scholarship 2023 in Canada is available through an online application portal. Read the admissions requirements and get in touch with the department. Then, after locating a supervisor in your field, submit your application before the deadline. Also, here is a link to the official advertisement:
Follow us on FACEBOOK, WHATSAPP, and TELEGRAM for more Exciting Tech updates and News.