Go to South Africa to finish your education. The Mastercard Foundation Scholarship application process is currently available. In this article, we’ll go into great detail regarding this scholarship program, its advantages, and how to apply.
A fully financed master’s scholarship is available to overseas students under the Mastercard Scholarships 2023–2024. The Mastercard Foundation Scholars Program (MCFSP) seeks out academically gifted but economically underprivileged young people in Africa who would support the change of the continent via their leadership by sharing their knowledge, attitudes, skills, and values. Don’t Miss Danish Government Scholarship 2023 in Denmark.
Internships and volunteer work in the community are essential elements of the program. Designated students who have been provisionally enrolled to study for a postgraduate degree at UP are eligible for a full scholarship under the MCFSP. After finishing their studies, graduates are required to contribute back to their communities in their home nations. Candidates should not already hold a master’s degree or equivalent qualification. Apply For Bond University HDR Scholarship 2023 in Australia.
Mastercard Foundation Scholarship 2023 Details
Level of Study: Masters
Institution(s): University of Pretoria
Study in: South Africa
Opportunity Focus Areas: See the list below
Program Period: Two years
Deadline: October 31, 2022. Also, Apply For Queen Elizabeth Scholars-West Africa 2023 in Ghana.
- Faculty of Engineering – continuing students are eligible to apply
- Industrial Engineering
- Chemical Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Computer Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Electronic Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Mining Engineering
- Faculty of Natural and Agricultural Sciences
- Food Science and Technology
- Agricultural Economics / Business Management
- Animal Science
- Plant Pathology
- Applied Plant and Soil Sciences
- Faculty of Humanities
- Humanities PolSci (Political Studies)
- PolSci (International Studies)
- Faculty of Economic and Management Sciences
- Accounting Sciences
- Financial Sciences
- Agribusiness Management
A completely sponsored award for Africans is the Mastercard Foundation Scholarship 2023. It will include:
- Accommodations and meals in UP residences or other accommodations recognized by UP
- the whole price of tuition
- a little monthly allowance
- medical insurance coverage during the course of the study
- Books and other written materials
- VISA fees
- chances for leadership development
- Reasonable travel expenses to and from your home, including an airline ticket
- Support for academic guidance and counseling
Eligibility Criteria for Mastercard Foundation Scholarships 2023
Candidates for the Mastercard Scholarship 2023 must meet each of the conditions listed below:
- English is a required language.
- eligible nations are those in Africa.
- You must have received admission to a degree program at UP.
- To complete the MCFSP application, you will need your student number. It must also be accompanied by your academic transcripts and any supporting documentation.
- Open to young Africans who want to pursue postgraduate studies.
How to Apply for Mastercard Scholarship 2023?
For Mastercard Foundation Scholarship 2023application procedures, please follow these steps:
(1) Click apply online here.
- You will require Internet access and a working email address in order to use the online application system. A student number (EMPLID) will be issued to this email address as soon as your online application has been submitted as proof of receipt.
- The following address is where you can also mail a hard copy of your application:
South Africa’s Hatfield Pretoria 0028 is home to the University of Pretoria Student Service Center.
(2) You will be informed of the results after the application has been reviewed by the pertinent faculty. The South African Qualifications Authority must verify the credentials of postgraduate applicants (SAQA). Visit the website at saqa.org.za.
(3) Download the MCFSP application forms from here.
Application-related questions should be addressed to:
Tel: 012 420 4297
Follow us on FACEBOOK, WHATSAPP, and TELEGRAM for more Exciting Tech updates and News.