Applications for the Malaysian Government MTCP Scholarship 2023 are now being accepted. Malaysian Technical Cooperation Programme (MTCP) Scholarships are open to all international students from all over the world. Malaysian public and private universities offer master’s degrees to students. Malaysian Government Scholarship 2023 is a Fully Funded scholarship from the Malaysian Government.
Under the MTCP Scholarship, students can pursue a Masters’s Degree Program in a variety of academic subjects. The scholarship will pay for all of your study abroad expenditures. There is no application cost to apply for this scholarship. English Proficiency Certificate holders are eligible to apply. MUST VISIT: Fully Funded Sydney Scholars Awards Australia 2022 in Australia.
The Malaysian government sponsors the MTCP Scholarships, which allows overseas students from developing countries to pursue postgraduate studies in Malaysia. They can also be gaining the required information and skills to contribute to their home country’s development. For Master’s Degree Courses, the award lasts between 12 and 24 months.
Malaysian Government MTCP Scholarship Details
- Award country: Malaysia
- Provided by: Ministry of Education, Malaysia
- Degree Level: Master’s Degree
- Scholarship Award: Fully Funded
- Eligible Nationality: International
- Last Date: 16 July 2022.
Malaysian Government Scholarship 2023 is a comprehensive scholarship for postgraduate studies in Malaysia. The following is a list of expenses that are given below:
1. Full Tuition Fees
2. Other monthly allowances reaching RM3,500 include:
- Cost of Living Allowance
- Visa Fee
- Travel Allowance
- Book Allowance
- Tools Allowance
- House Rental Allowance
- Placement Allowance
- Thesis Allowance
- Practical Training Allowance
- End of Study Allowance
- Medical Claims
3. One-way economy-class airline ticket from the student’s nearest international airport to Malaysia and returning.
Payment method: Participants will receive allowances and other benefits from the Ministry of Higher Education Malaysia’s Scholarship Division through their individual savings accounts, as described above. Students should open an account with Bank Islam Malaysia Berhad.
Students can apply for this scholarship by enrolling in one of the following universities:
- Universiti Malaya (UM)
- Universiti Kebangsaan Malaysia (UKM)
- Universiti Sains Malaysia (USM)
- Universiti Putra Malaysia (UPM)
- Universiti Teknologi Malaysia (UTM)
- Universiti Teknologi Petronas (UTP)
- Universiti Islam Antarabangsa Malaysia (UIAM/IIUM)
- Universiti Malaysia Perlis (UNIMAP)
- Universiti Malaysia Sarawak (UNIMAS)
- Universiti Teknologi MARA (UiTM)
- Universiti Tenaga Malaysia (UNITEN)
- Universiti Utara Malaysia (UUM)
- Universiti Malaysia Pahang (UMP)
- Universiti Malaysia Terengganu (UMT)
- Universiti Pertahanan Nasional Malaysia (UPNM)
- Universiti Malaysia Sabah (UMS)
- Universiti Pendidikan Sultan Idris (UPSI)
- Universiti Sains Islam Malaysia (USIM)
- Universiti Teknikal Malaysia Melaka (UTEM)
- Universiti Tun Hussein Onn Malaysia (UTHM)
- Universiti Malaysia Kelantan (UMK)
- Universiti Sultan Zainal Abidin (UNISZA)
- International Centre For Education In Islamic Finance (INCEIF)
- At the time of application for the Malaysian Government MTCP Scholarship 2023, you must be under 45 years old.
- Applicants for the Master’s Degree Program should have a minimum of Second Class Upper (Honours) or a CGPA of 3.5 at the undergraduate level.
- Proof of English Language Proficiency: Scanned copy of the original proof of English Language Proficiency, such as IELTS (minimum total score 6.0); or TOEFL paper-based test with a score of 500 or an internet-based test with a score of 70; or TOEFL paper-based test with a score of 500; or TOEFL paper-based test with
- Applicants with degrees in English as their medium of instruction may also be considered (evidence is a prerequisite).
When applying online, the following documents will be required:
- Form of application
- A certified copy of passport as proof of nationality (valid for at least 6 months).
- Academic transcripts must include a record of all courses studied throughout the degree program.
- Applicants must submit transcripts from their undergraduate studies, as well as an official certificate from their alma mater that explains the university’s grading methodology. If an applicant’s transcript does not provide CGPA, grade point average, or percentile score information. Certification is required for all documents.
- A certified copy of the TOEFL or IELTS English Language Proficiency Tests.
- Two (2) referees’ letters of recommendation.
- Form for endorsing.
- If applicable, a letter of acceptance from a Malaysian university;
- Curriculum Vitae (CV) is a document that contains a list of (CV)
- Form for medical examination.
- Has a doctor/physician certifying an outstanding level of health. The applicant is responsible for the entire cost of the medical examination.
- The cost of a medical examination will be met entirely by the Candidates who have received offer letters from Malaysian universities but have not yet started their studies or who have registered for no more than one semester of a Master’s Degree and are eligible to apply.
- High-level academic achievement.
- writing and Excellent communication and reading skills in the English Language.
The last date to apply for the Malaysian Technical Cooperation Programme (MTCP) Scholarship 2023 for International Candidates is 16th July 2022.
How to Apply for a Malaysian Government Scholarship?
Malaysian Government MTCP Scholarship 2023 can be applied for online. Complete the online application form. First, register and read the rules. The following is the link to the online application portal as well as the official advertisement: