Finally, the Knight Hennessy Scholarship 2023 is available at Stanford University in the United States. Knight Hennessy invites all international students from around the world to apply for the Stanford University Scholarships Program 2023. The Scholarship Program is a fully-funded scholarship for students studying for a Master’s, Ph.D., MS, MBA, MFA, MD, or JD in the United States.
Nearly 100 fully-funded awards are given to students from all over the world to attend Stanford University and earn their degrees. The USA Scholarship Program will cover all expenses. The Stanford University Scholarship is available in all fields and majors. The maximum duration for a master’s degree is three years, and the maximum duration for a Ph.D. is six years. Also, apply for Khazar University International Scholarship 2023 in Azerbaijan.
Stanford University, officially a businessman Junior University, maybe a private research university in Stanford, California. Stanford is thought of for its academic achievements, wealth, location within a geographic area, and selectivity; it ranks united among the world’s top universities. As of March 2020, 83 Nobel laureates, 28 Turing Award laureates, and eight Fields Medalists are affiliated with Stanford as students, alumni, faculty, or staff.
- Award country: United States
- Provided by: Knight Hennessy
- University: Stanford University
- Degree level: Masters, Ph.D., MBA, MFA, MD, JD
- Scholarship coverage: Fully Funded
- Eligible Nationality: International
- Last Date: 12 October 2022.
The Knight Hennessy International Student Scholarship is a fully funded, all-expenses-paid scholarship for international students in the United States. The following expenses will be covered by the Stanford University Scholarship Program.
- Covers full tuition (in accordance with the department’s standard enrollment level) and associated fees.
- A stipend to help with living and educational costs (such as Room and Board, Books, Academic Supplies, Instructional Materials, Local Transportation, and Reasonable Personal Expenses)
- A Travel Stipend to cover an Economy-Class Ticket to and from Stanford for one annual trip.
- NOTE: Knight-Hennessy Scholars may also apply for supplemental funds to help them with their academic pursuits (e.g. conference travel).
- The first three years of graduate school.
- PhDs are typically funded for six years, while others are funded for five years.
List of Available Study Fields
Stanford University Scholarships Program 2023 is accepting applications for almost all study fields and majors. Graduate degrees are available in all of the programs.
- Engineering School (All Fields)
- Humanities and Sciences School
- Earth, Energy, and Environmental Sciences School
- School of Education for Graduates
- University of Michigan School of Medicine
- College of Law
- Business School for Graduates
- Biosciences at the School of Medicine
- Continuing Education.
If you are applying for the Knight Hennessy Scholarship, you must meet the following requirements:
- Citizens in general Welcome. Citizens of all countries are invited to apply for Knight-Hennessy Scholars.
- A Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline is required.
- Your bachelor’s or master’s degree must be completed in 2016 or later.
- If your bachelor’s or master’s degree was earned before 2016, you are ineligible.
- If you’re still in college and working on your first or bachelor’s degree, you’re eligible to apply as long as you finish it before enrolling as a graduate student at Stanford.
- If you have a graduate degree, you are still eligible to apply in 2023 if your first/degree bachelor’s was earned in 2016 or later.
- You do not need the results of an English proficiency exam if you earned or expect to earn a degree from a university where English is the official and sole language of instruction.
The Knight Hennessy Scholarship Program 2022-23 at Stanford University has an application deadline of October 12th, 2022.
How to Apply for Stanford University Scholarship Program?
The Stanford University Scholarship Program 2022-2023 application process is entirely online. To begin the application, go to the link provided below and create an account. Below are the application and official advertisement links: