For the 2023 Kent State University Global Scholarship in the United States(fully funded), applications are invited. To be considered for a Kent State University scholarship, a student must be an international student from any country. Dreaming about attending college in the USA? More exceptional overseas students are being sought by Kent State University’s Office of Global Education for its Global Scholarship program. All incoming overseas undergraduate degree-seeking students who have been accepted to the Kent State campus are eligible for the program.
Nearly all academic specialties and majors are offered at the university for the Kent Global Scholarship Bachelor’s Degree Program. Kent State Institution is a public research university that was established in 1910 as a school for teacher preparation. It is a nationally and internationally acclaimed university. At the associate, bachelor, master, and doctoral levels. It provides more than 300 academic programs. Apply For U of Manitoba Scholarships for International Students in Canada.
Why Kent State University specifically? Kent State provides study abroad programs to locations all over the world and exchanges colleges with institutions in more than 50 nations. International students can travel to nations other than the United States. Related 100 Fully Funded Canadian Scholarships 2023.
Kent State University Global Scholarship 2023 Details
Scholarship country: United States
University: Kent State University
Degree level: Undergraduate
Scholarship coverage: Funded
Eligible Nationality: International
Last Date: 1 November 2022. Must Read The Gates Scholarship 2023 in United States (Fully Funded).
Financial Benefits of Global Scholarship at Kent State University
The Global Award reduces the cost of a Kent State 4-year undergraduate degree by up to $16,000 by giving qualifying students $4,000 per year ($2,000 each semester).
Eligibility Criteria of Kent State University Scholarship
- Applications will be accepted from all around the world in eligible countries.
- Acceptable Subjects or Courses: KSU undergraduate courses in any field.
- Admissible Requirements: The applicant must be an incoming overseas student at Kent State who plans to attend full-time and pursue an undergraduate degree. Students who are in-state residents, graduates, exchange students, visitors, ESL students, or existing students are not eligible to apply.
The Kent State University Global Scholarship in the USA for International Students has three admissions each year. For the Fall semester, November 1st is the deadline for admission, while March 1st is the deadline for the Summer semester.
How to Apply for Kent State University Global Scholarship?
- How to Apply: Upon acceptance to the university, students will be automatically considered for the program.
- Supporting Documents: Transcripts, a letter of recommendation, financial records, and evidence of English language competency are required.
- Admission requirements include having a strong high school college prepared program, a cumulative grade point average, ACT or SAT scores, and Grade Trends.
- All applicants must meet the language requirement, which includes taking the TOEFL, IELTS, PTE Academic, MELAB, or finishing the ELS level 112 Intensive English Program or taking the SAT/ACT.