Kent State Online MBA 2023 applications are now being accepted. Kent State MBA is open to all international students from across the world. Applicants from any region of the world can study for their master’s in Business Administration Online while living at home. This is the most coveted option for those who cannot physically come to the United States. Students can complete low-cost online MBA programs.
Kent State University’s online MBA program prepares students for positions of responsible leadership in corporate, nonprofit, and governmental organizations. Graduates of the online MBA program will have a global mentality as well as competencies in critical thinking, digital technology, communication, teamwork, and ethical and sustainable management. Don’t Miss Kent State University Global Scholarship 2023 in USA.
Kent State Institution (KSU) is a public research university in Kent, Ohio that was founded in 1910. Kent State University is home to about 34,000 national and international students. According to the QS Globe University Rankings, Kent State is rated between 801 and 1000 in the world. Must Apply for U of Manitoba Scholarships for International Students in Canada.
Kent State Online MBA 2023 Details
Award country: Online
University: Kent State University
Degree level: MBA
Scholarship coverage: Funded
Eligible countries: International
Last Date: 15 September 2022. Related 100 Fully Funded Canadian Scholarships 2023.
Kent State University Online MBA 2023 Kent State MBA provides students with numerous scholarship opportunities. The following is a list of all MBA Scholarships:
- Albert Miles Memorial Scholarship
- Alumni Student Endowed Award
- Arden L. Allyn Cup
- Carol and Lellan McFarland Scholarship Endowment Fund
- Charles J. Pilliod Endowed Scholarship
- Crishal Family Endowed Scholarship
- David R. Fitzsimmons Family Scholarship
- Delta Sigma Pi Key
- Donna & Roger Derr Endowed Scholarship
- Elaine Wylie and Marvin G. Haught Scholarship
- Edward E. Kral Endowed Scholarship
- Finish Line Achievement Grant (FLAG)
- FedEx Business Scholar Fund
- Frank J. Kelly Scholarship
- Gross Family Scholarship
- The International Material Marketing Society – L. Harris Memorial Scholarship
- James J. Unger Business Scholarship
- Janice Focke Scholarship
- JB Memorial Scholarship
- John W. Troxell College of Business Administration Scholarship
- Joseph and Judith Tirpak Scholarship
- Kent Alumni Reach for Excellence Scholarship (KARE)
- Michael J. Maykut Ambassador Crawford College of Business and Entrepreneurship Scholarship
- Milan W. Powers Endowed Scholarship
- Raymond W. Evans Scholarship
- Rolland and Marilyn Walk Scholarship
- The Stevens Family Scholarship
- WM McKean and Mary Ann Williams Business Scholarship. Apply For The Gates Scholarship 2023 in United States (Fully Funded).
Why Choose Kent State MBA?
- U.S. News and World Report named it the top online MBA program.
- Fortune ranks Kent State’s Online MBA – Business Analytics focus as the 12th best in the country.
- Listed as the 23rd best online MBA program for 2022.
- According to Fortune’s Best Online MBA Programs 2021, we are ranked 35th in the country.
- All courses have QM certification.
- QM Learner Success Certified
- Quacquarelli Symonds ranked it 46th in the world.
- There are GMAT/GRE waivers available.
Features of Our Kent State MBA Program
- AACSB, or Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business, accreditation
- The ability to enroll in the online MBA program at any time of the year
- Concentrations Optional
- Online MBA Students Have the Opportunity to Study Abroad
- A Master’s Degree in Business Administration with a Case-Based Curriculum
- A Nationally Recognized Faculty teaches with pride.
- A prior degree in business is not required.
- Have a hectic schedule? With our courses, you can go at your own pace.
List of Online MBA Courses
Students can enroll in any of the programs listed under Online MBA Courses:
- Operations, Service, and Supply Chain
- Global Technology
- Human Resource Management
- Law and Ethics
- Updated Resume or CV
- Letters of recommendation
- Application Form
- Previous Degree Transcript
- GMAT or GRE score (if applicable)
- Statement of Goals and Objectives
- A bachelor’s degree with a cumulative GPA of 3.2 or better, or honors graduate degree.
- Completed two quantitative courses with a grade of “B” (3.0) or above, such as advanced algebra or statistics.
- Two or more years of full-time study in a degree-granting program in the United States, as well as completion of English, communication, and writing courses, is required (international applicants).
How much does it cost per credit hour at Kent State?
- 830 dollars per credit hour
- Non-Ohio residents must pay a $10 premium each credit hour.
- In addition to the tuition rate listed above, all online MBA students must pay a distance learning fee of $12 per credit hour.
- The curriculum has 37 credit hours, thus the overall tuition cost is around $30,000. For applicants with a post-degree bachelor’s and two or more years of full-time job experience, one credit hour (professional development) will be eliminated. Experience is necessary when you enroll in the program, i.e. when you begin your first MBA course with KSU.
- The cost of books and supplies is anticipated to be $150 per course.
Students can apply for any of the Kent State MBA Online intakes listed below:
Fall 1 (August start)
Fall 2 (October start) July 15
Spring 1 (January start)
Spring 2 (March start) December 1
Summer Semester: April 15
How to Apply for Kent State Online MBA?
There is an online application system for applying for an MBA degree online. Visit the URL provided below and click on the “Apply Now” option to fill out the application form and upload the above-mentioned papers.