Harvard University Free Online Courses 2023 applications are now being accepted. You’ve come to the perfect location if you want to learn online from the greatest universities in the world. With EdX, Harvard University offers nearly 100 free online courses. Anyone from any country and from any region of the world can take Harvard University’s online courses.
Harvard University offers a number of open learning options, including online courses and modules. A complete list of Harvard’s online courses and other types of digital learning is accessible. After completing the course and meeting the qualifying requirements, you will receive a validated certificate from Harvard University. ALSO, VISIT: Fully Funded Sydney Scholars Awards Australia 2022
With about 6,800 students and 14,000 postgraduates, Harvard University is a private Ivy League research university in Cambridge, Massachusetts. Harvard University is the oldest and most prestigious university in the United States, having been founded in 1636 and named for its first patron, priest John Harvard.
Harvard University Free Online Courses 2023 Details
University: Harvard University
Access Mode: Online
Course Fee: Free of Cost
Eligible Nationality: Any
Last Date: No deadline.
- Free Online Certificate from the Top University of the World
- No deadlines
- No Enrollment Fee
- Digital Certificates.
- Access to a course from any part of the world
- Online Course
List of Courses at Harvard University
Harvard University offers the following Courses:
- Computer Science
- Data Science
- Education & Teaching
- Art & Design
- Health & Medicine
- Social Sciences
- Anyone can apply
- No Academic Restrictions.
- No Nationality Restrictions
- No Age Restrictions
Must visit: Fully Funded scholarship in Italy 2022
how to apply to Online Courses at Harvard University?
Enrolling in Harvard University’s Free Online Courses is a straightforward process. Click on the “Official Link” below and follow the instructions:
Please create an account with edX to get started. You must do the following:
- Your email address is required.
- Your entire name should be entered. Any certificates you receive will have your full name on them.
- For the forums, make a public username (cannot have spaces) Once your username has been created, you cannot modify it.
- Make a password for your account.
- Choose a country to visit.
- Select Make an account for yourself.
- When you find a course in the course catalog that interests you, click the Enroll Now button on the course About page to enroll in the course.
- Creating an account on edX is entirely free!
Creating an account on edX is entirely free! You can take courses for free or pay a price to earn a validated certificate.
How do I apply for financial assistance?
Learners who can benefit but cannot afford to pay the full price can receive up to a 90% discount on our validated certificates from edX. Most courses that offer validated credentials are eligible for assistance; however, some courses and programs are not.
You can be authorized for financial help up to five times in a 12-month period.
To make a financial aid application
Enroll as an audit learner in the course, then fill out the financial aid application. Your application will be reviewed when it is submitted; this process usually takes 2-4 business days. If your application is approved, you will receive an email with a financial aid coupon for 90% off. The discounted rate can then be applied using the code on the payment form.