Mitacs Globalink Research Internship in Canada is being shared by the Opportunities Circle. Successful candidates from participating countries are offered fully-funded summer internships at a Canadian institute. This is a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity. International students can begin applying in August 2022 and continue until September 2022. The international students’ research internship will take place in the summer of 2023. Interns will have the opportunity to work on a research project of their choice (under the supervision of Canadian supervisors). For 12-week research projects, the GRI program pairs Canadian faculty with international undergraduate students.
Science, mathematics, engineering, humanities, and social sciences are among the academic disciplines represented in the 12-week fully funded internship. Students with a bachelor’s, master’s, or doctoral degree may apply. Participants can be either male or female. Mac’s goal is to create a connection between Canada and emerging international research talent. All disciplines are welcome to apply for the Globalink Research Internship. Mitacs and the UK are jointly funding this internship, with a total of 40 places available. All students applying for the internship must be nominated by their university.
The research internship program in Canada brings together students from various universities around the world to collaborate on research projects. The best internship in Canada will teach you how to conduct research. This paid internship opportunity should not be overlooked by students.
- Country: Canada
- Eligible Regions: Pakistan, India, Australia, China, Columbia, Taiwan, Hong Kong, Brazil, France, Germany, Ukraine, Mexico, United Kingdom, Tunisia, USA
- Financial coverage: Fully Funded
- Deadline: September 20, 2022
The Globalink Research Internship offers the following advantages:
- Round-trip flight to and from Canada (amount may vary on the country of origin of internee)
- Transportation from the airport to the hotel
- Allowance for housing
- Health coverage
- Stipend for student enrollment fees of up to $300
Allowance for food and miscellaneous expenses
- On-campus student mentoring in Canada
- Professional development courses and industry events
- Completion certificate
- Develop research skills with top professors and world-class research facilities.
- Improve important workplace skills such as research, critical and creative thinking, cultural awareness, and developing a global outlook
- An opportunity to interact with companies of interest via tours or individual meetings
The following are the eligibility requirements for a research internship in Canada:
- Applicants must be at least 18 or 18 plus years old
- They must be full-time undergraduate or master’s students.
- Furthermore, applicants must be available for a 12-week internship.
- At the time of application, they must have a valid passport (until at least January 2024).
- In addition, they must submit an official transcript from their home university in either English or French.
- A letter of recommendation (at least one) from a Professor or Research Supervisor is also required.
- CV detailing research experience
To apply for the Globalink Research Internship, click on the link below.
Before applying, make sure to check the application timeline and GRI cycle.
- Project proposals will be accepted from April to June 2022.
- From August to September 2022, international students can choose projects and apply.
- From October 2022 to January 2023, candidates’ applications will be reviewed and selected.
- Announcement of the final selection results in February 2023.
- Preparation for a pre-internship from February to April 2023.
May you interested in Khazar University International Scholarship 2023 in Azerbaijan
Using our professional services will increase your chances of acceptance into the program.