For the GIST International Scholarships 2023 in South Korea, applications are now being accepted. One of the Top Universities. The Gwangju Institute of Science and Technology Scholarship 2022/23 is open to all international students from any country in the world. For all students, GIST offers scholarships for master’s, doctoral, and master’s leading to Ph.D. programs. Applicants are advised to submit their applications if they desire to study in Korea on fully funded scholarships. This scholarship is available for the school year 2022–2023.
Under this scholarship, GIST is providing opportunities for all study areas and majors to pursue master’s degrees, doctoral degrees, or MS leading to a Ph.D. The entire cost of studying abroad will be covered by the scholarship. The award period is two years for master’s degrees and four years for doctoral degrees. Don’t Miss KMU University Scholarships 2023 in Taiwan (Fully Funded).
In South Korea, the Gwangju Institute of Science and Technology (GIST) was founded in 1993. The Korean government sponsors GIST as a research university. It is ranked third overall and fourth in South Korea by the QS World Universities Ranking. This university teaches students how to be leaders. Must Check Romania Scholarships without IELTS 2023 | Fully Funded.
GIST International Scholarships 2022 Details
Award country: South Korea
University: Gwangju Institute of Science and Technology
Degree level: Masters, Ph.D., MS leading to PhD
Scholarship coverage: Fully Funded
Eligible Nationality: International
Last Date: 15 October 2022. Must Read Monash University Scholarships 2022 in Australia.
Full-fee scholarships are available for international students to pursue master’s or doctoral degrees at Korea’s top universities through the GIST International Scholarship 2022 in South Korea. The grant will pay for all of your degree-related expenses. Below is further information:
- Total Cost of Tuition: 3,415,000 Won Per Sem.
- Monthly Salary:
- 140,000 won per month for a master’s degree
- 295,000 won per month for a Ph.D.
- All students that are involved in research initiatives receive research assistantships:
- 4,820,000 won of MS per year
- 11.480,000 Ph.D. won annually
- Medical Insurance (All International Students)
- The Korean National Health Insurance cost is subsidized to the tune of 60%.
- annual physical examination
- Flight Compensation (All Incoming International Students)
- payment for a round-trip flight to Korea
List of Available Study Fields at GIST
Under the GIST Scholarship program, students may apply in one of the following academic fields.
- School of Electrical Engineering and Computer Science
- School of Materials Science and Engineering
- Department of Chemistry
- School of Integrated Technology
- School of Earth Sciences and Environmental Engineering
- Artificial Intelligence Graduate School
- Department of Physics and Photon Science
- School of Mechanical Engineering
- School of Life Science
- Department of Biomedical Science and Engineering. Apply For Turkish Scholarships without IELTS 2023 | Fully Funded.
Candidates must fulfill the requirements listed below in order to be eligible to apply for the GIST Scholarship:
- Students of any nationality and from any region of the world may apply.
- Applicants must possess an undergraduate degree in order to be considered for a Master’s Degree Scholarship.
- You must possess a master’s degree in order to apply for a doctoral degree scholarship.
Applicants must submit these records in order to be considered for GIST International Scholarships 2022 in South Korea. There is no need to mail these documents. You can send an email straight to the university.
- Statement Regarding Submission of Application Documents (Form1)
- Bachelor’s degree or bachelor’s diploma certificate
- Transcript for a Bachelor’s
- Master’s diploma or master’s degree certificate
- Transcript for a Master’s Degree
- Two recommendation letters (Form2)
- Valid English Proficiency Test Certificate
- Copy of applicant’s passport
- recommendation letter for matriculation
- Waiver of Fees (Form3) (Optional)
- English proficiency certificate from your home university (Optional)
The Gwangju Institute of Science and Technology Scholarship 2022 application deadline is April 15, 2022, in Korea. Apply as soon as you can and don’t wait till the deadline.
How to Apply for GIST International Scholarship?
To apply for GIST International Scholarships 2023 in South Korea, there is an online application form. Complete an online form, upload the required files, or email them. For additional information on the GIST Scholarship and the application process, see the link provided below: