International students can now apply for Fully Funded Scholarship in Italy 2022. Students interested in pursuing a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Italy should contact the University of Bologna. This is one of the top scholarship possibilities for international students to study in Italy and obtain a full scholarship. The Ministry of Education funds the Scholarship for International Students at the University of Bologna.
The University of Bologna Scholarship Opportunity will cover your living expenses in Italy by providing you with a stipend and full tuition fees, as well as other advantages as determined by the scholarship giver. Under the 2022 Scholarship at the University of Bologna, practically all academic subjects and majors are eligible. The institution offers 63 bachelor’s degree programmes and 79 master’s degree programmes.
Every year, Fully Funded Scholarship in Italy 2022, with other universities as well as the University of Bologna provides a variety of undergraduate and graduate scholarship options to college students. Some scholarships are financed by the Italian government, which aids overseas students studying at Italian institutions. The goal of these scholarships is to relieve students’ financial burdens so they may focus on their academics.
Details of Italy Scholarship 2022
- Host Country: Italy
- Host University: University of Bologna
- Degree Level: Bachelor & Master
- Scholarship: Full Tuition Fee & 11000 Euros Annually
- Who Can Apply: All International students
- Last Date to Apply: 29th April, 2022
Fields of Study
|Sr. #||Bachelor Programs||Master Programs|
|1||Pharmacy and Biotechnology||Pharmacy and Biotechnology|
|2||Political Sciences||Political Sciences|
|4||Economics and Management||Economics and Management|
|8||Sport Sciences||Sport Sciences|
|10||Languages and Literature, Interpreting and Translation||Languages and Literature, Interpreting and Translation|
|11||Engineering and Architecture||Engineering and Architecture|
Criteria of Eligibility for University of Bologna
- The prize is open to all international students from the EU and non-EU countries.
- Before the deadline, a candidate must pass the SAT Test for Bachelor Scholarships and the GRE Test for Master Scholarships.
- The candidate must be under the age of 30 years old.
- Aptitude and skills evaluation examinations such as the SAT and GRE are required.
Last Date to Apply
- 29th April, 2022
- The official Student Online website is where applicants must submit their applications.
- Make sure to fill out the application form completely.
- Please double-check that all fields are completed correctly.
- Please visit Official Website below for additional details
How to Get Canada Permanent Residency
Fulbright Scholarships for International Students in USA 2022
Queen Mary University of London Scholarship 2022
World Bank Scholarship for Developing Countries 2022 – Fully Funded
University of Glasgow, UK Scholarships for International Students 2022
KOC University Scholarship in Turkey 2022 – Fully Funded
Holland Scholarship for International Students 2022