GIFT is offering Fully Funded Internships for International Students 2022 – Brilliant people interested in furthering their careers at one of Korea’s premier institutions are invited to apply for the GIFT Internship program in Korea 2022. A Korean internship program is a fantastic way for talented students to obtain practical experience in a real-world setting. Students will get the opportunity to learn from top-rated professionals during this program. The internship program 2022 aims to recruit third- and fourth-year undergraduate students who are interested in ferrous technology, their systems and backgrounds, as well as their lab work. The goal of this program is to recruit national and international students and engage them in a variety of educational activities in order to establish the institute as a global leader in education and research. Please check How to write a Plagiarism Free Internship Proposal?
Every year, the Graduate Institute of Ferrous and Energy Materials Technology (GIFT) in Korea welcomes overseas students to take part in research projects that will have a revolutionary impact on the world’s future. GIFT internships in South Korea are available to students from all around the world. GIFT is one of the best paid internship in South Korea for international students.
During their internship with GIT Korea, students will receive a high-quality education as well as the opportunity to build professional skills. The internship will last one month, during which time students will work on several research projects. GIFT interns have a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to work in a world-class science lab, allowing them to broaden their skill sets and capacities.
Details of Fully Funded Internships for International Students 2022
Host: South Korea
Host Institute: Graduate Institute of Ferrous & Energy Materials Technology (GIFT)
Coverage: Fully Funded
Eligibility: All International Students from all over the World
Duration: One Month.
Deadline: May 14th, 2022.
- The interns are provided with free lodging in a dormitory.
- Interns are provided with free transportation as part of the internship program.
- International interns are provided with round-trip economy airfare as part of the internship program.
- KTX or bus transportation will be provided to Korean students.
- For living expenses, students will be given financial help.
Requirements for Applying
- A student from either a Korean or a foreign institution can apply.
- An candidate must be a graduating student.
- All applicants must have a strong academic background.
- Official Transcript
- Official Transcript
- Certificate of proficiency in a foreign language
- Statement of Purpose
- Consent to the use of the candidate’s personal information.
The GIFT Internship application deadline is the second week of May, and the winter season is the end of November.
Process for the Application
- Applicants must submit their applications online, either through the Korean or Foreigner application forms.
- You must provide the required paperwork.
- For each level, you must fill out all of the relevant fields.
- Make sure your application is complete and submit it by email (email@example.com) to the admissions office.
For more details, click here.
For Official website, click here.