Students from all around the world are encouraged to apply for the Fulbright Scholarships for International Students in USA 2022. Students from all over the world, as well as citizens of the United States, can apply for fully funded scholarships to pursue master’s or doctoral degree programmes in the United States. Fulbright Scholarship in USA is granted to 160 nations in the world. However, each country has its unique set of rules. You may find out more about your country by clicking on the this Link. You may like to check Queen Mary University of London Scholarship 2022.
All academic subjects, with the exception of clinical medicine, are eligible for both the Masters and Ph.D. degrees. The US Department of State funds the Fulbright Scholarship. This scholarship is fully funded and covers all expenses for selected students while they are in the United States. Tuition, required textbooks, airfare, a living stipend, and health insurance are all covered by the Fulbright Scholarship in the United States. The Visa Process is also assisted by USEFP. USEFP intends to offer more than 130 Fulbright scholarships to Pakistani students during Fulbright 2023.
Every year, the Fulbright Scholarships for International Students in USA 2022 awards 8000 scholarships to deserving students pursuing master’s and doctoral degrees. This scholarship offer has attracted students from over 160 countries. This scholarship was available at all of the greatest institutions, colleges, and schools in the United States. Universities in the United States are among the best in the world. All of these feature excellent learning environments, as well as fully equipped labs and research possibilities that meet the world’s sophisticated demands.
Details of Fulbright Scholarships
- Host Country: United States
- Hosted University: USA Universities
- Degree level: Masters, PhD
- Scholarship: Fully Funded
- Last Date to Apply: Different for Each Country
Advantages of Fulbright Scholarships
Fulbright Scholarships in the United States in the years 2022-2023 are available to students from 150 countries. It is a complete scholarship programme for international students in the United States. Expenses will be reimbursed in full.
- Tuition Fees, Airfare Tickets, and Textbooks
- Health Care Coverage
- Allowance for a computer and settling in.
- A monthly stipend
- Fees for Visas
Programs offered by Fulbright Scholarship
For Master’s and PhD programmes in Session 2022, all academic fields and specializations are offered. MS programmes last 2-3 years, whereas doctoral programmes last 3-4 years. Subjects are listed below in detail:
- American Studies
- Area Studies, non- U.S.
- Art History
- Computer Science
- Creative Writing
- Culinary Arts
- Environmental Sciences
- Film/Cinema Studies
- Gender Studies
- History, American
- History, non- U.S.
- Information Sciences/Systems
- International Relations
- Library Science
- Literature, American
- Literature, non- U.S.
- Materials Sciences
- Medical Sciences
- Museum Studies
- Public Administration
- Public Health
- Political Science
- Public Policy
- Religious Studies
- Social Work
- Urban Planning
- Veterinary Medicine
Universities List under Fulbright Scholarship
For Details, please click this link
Eligibility Criteria for Fulbright Scholarship
- For a Masters Degree programme, a four-year Bachelor’s degree, or a Bachelor’s and Master’s degree combination from an approved university totalling 16 years of formal study.
- Except for MBA and Public Policy/Administration candidates, who must have two years of work experience, recent graduates are highly encouraged to apply.
- A Master’s, M.Phil., or similar degree (a minimum of 18 years of formal study) from an authorised university is required for the PhD programme.
- Candidates with expertise in teaching, research, or the public sector in Pakistan are especially desired.
- All academic subjects, with the exception of clinical medicine, are eligible for both the Masters and Ph.D. degrees.
- All applicants must take the Graduate Record Examination (GRE). Minimum verbal and quantitative scores of 138 and 136, respectively, are required under the new scoring method.
- Applicants must also have a good level of spoken and written English fluency. All shortlisted candidates will be required to take the Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL).
US Fulbright Scholarships Requirements
All of the papers listed below must be scanned and uploaded during the online application process. Read the following carefully and prepare the following documents:
- Master’s Programs Bachelor’s degree transcript or a certificate equating to 16 years of schooling.
- Programs leading to a Doctoral Degree Master’s degree transcript.
- International Students’ Passport.
- Only two pages for a detailed resume/CV.
- Certificate of Medical Fitness
- Statement of Purpose or Motivational Letter
- A study plan or a research proposal is a document that outlines how you will conduct your research.
- Letters of Recommendation
- Certificate of English Proficiency from the previous university. If your first language isn’t English, you’ll need to take an English test.
Last Date to Apply
The deadline to apply for Fulbright Scholarships for International Students in the United States in 2023 varies by country. For more information, go to the website of the US Embassy in your country.
How to Apply for Fulbright Scholarship
All applicants must complete an online application and upload all relevant documents, which will be provided in the application form. To apply for a scholarship, follow the steps outlined below.
- Please see the “Announcement Link” below.
- Then, from the dropdown list, choose your nation. It will direct you to the website of the US Embassy in your nation, which you should visit.
- Scholarship or Education & Culture is a tab on this website’s menu. To access the scholarship website, click here and complete the application instructions.
World Bank Scholarship for Developing Countries 2022 – Fully Funded
University of Glasgow, UK Scholarships for International Students 2022
KOC University Scholarship in Turkey 2022 – Fully Funded
Holland Scholarship for International Students 2022
OIST Internship in Japan 2022 Fully Funded
Fully Funded Sabanci University Scholarship 2022-2023
Fully Funded Asian Bank Scholarship 2022