Applications for the Fulbright Indigenous Scholarship 2023 in the United States are now being accepted for Australian students. All Australian students who wish to pursue a research degree in the United States are encouraged to apply. Candidates who wish to pursue a Master’s or Ph.D. degree in the United States have a unique opportunity. Fulbright Fully Funded Scholarships are available for students to study in the United States for free during the academic year 2022-23.
The organization is launching this free education program for Australian citizens with the goal of funding their postgraduate, postdoctoral, or professional scholar programs in the United States.
Founded in 1946 by Senator J. William Fulbright, the Australian-American Fulbright Commission. It is the world’s largest educational exchange program, with over 160 countries participating. In the United States, you have every opportunity to complete your education properly, with the help of experienced teachers and researchers. Related DBA Scholarships in USA 2022-23 for International Students.
Fulbright Indigenous Scholarship 2023 Details
Award country: United States
Offered by: National Indigenous Australians Agency
Degree Level: Masters, PhD
Scholarship coverage: Fully Funded
Eligible Nationality: Australia
Last Date: 06 July 2022. Apply for Otago university Scholarships 2023 in New Zealand (Fully Funded).
- Candidates must be Australian citizens (by birth or nature)
- Applicants cannot hold dual US-Australian citizenship or permanent residency in the US (green card)
- Applicants must be Australian citizens at the time of application (Exception: Applicants serving in the Armed Forces abroad, Australian diplomats stationed abroad) Applicants who are on leave or working at the time they apply can also apply right now.
- Applicants have not yet started studying or conducting research in the United States.
- If successful, Australian applicants for this cycle will begin their program between 1 August 2023 and 31 May 2024.
- At the time of application, applicants must have completed an undergraduate degree or its equivalent. Postgraduate applicants will be eligible in the final semester of their undergraduate studies as well (good academic status remains). Post-doctoral candidates will be considered if they can provide a letter from their advisor stating that they will be pursuing a Ph.D. prior to the start of the proposed program.
- Undergraduate students have not yet graduated; please upload a university transcript detailing your academic performance and credit points earned.
- Postgraduate applicants applying for degrees will be required by the host institution to take the GRE test. Successful applicants will be given a voucher for the cost of the test.
- Applicants who do not speak English as their first language may be required to submit language proficiency test results at the time of application.
The Fulbright Indigenous Scholarship 2023 in the United States is a full scholarship for Australian students to continue their postgraduate degree programs in the United States. The following are the details of the covered expenses:
- Monthly stipend (for scholar awards) or monthly stipend based on the cost of living in the host city (for postgraduate/postdoctoral awards)
- Round-trip economy class airfare from the scholar’s home city to the host institution’s city.
- If applicable, establishment allowance
- If applicable, dependent allowance
- Health and Accident Insurance (ASPE) – worth up to $100,000 USD (for the scholar only)
- Alumni and other international collaborative groups provide access to established professional networks.
- Advantages for orientation and enrichment in Australia and the United States
- Extensive support – both from the Commission and from organizations in the United States
- Media and public relations assistants
- A project description
- An individual statement
- A curriculum vitae
- Invitation Letter (unless you are a degree-seeking student)
- Academic transcripts, passports, and birth certificates in PDF format. These are not required to be certified. Must check UNICEF Online Free Courses 2023 with Certificates | Certified Courses.
The deadline to apply for the Fulbright Indigenous Award 2023 in the United States is July 6, 2022.
How to Apply for the Fulbright Indigenous Scholarships?
There is an online application process for the Fulbright Indigenous Scholarship 2023 in the United States. For more information on the application process, please see the official advertisement link: