Applications are being accepted for the Czech Government Scholarship 2023 in the Czech Republic. Czech Republic Scholarships are open to all international students from developing countries. Students who want to pursue their bachelor’s, Master or Doctoral degrees in Czechia are encouraged to apply. This is the Fully Funded Scholarship to Study in Europe for Free for the Academic Year 2023/24.
The scholarships are solely intended to promote the education of foreign nationals from developing third-world countries. Duration of stay: two years for a Master’s degree in English, three years for a Master’s degree in Czech (one year for a speech course), and three to four years for a Ph.D. Apply For University of New Haven Scholarships 2023 in USA.
These scholarships, which have a long tradition, are offered to citizens of selected developing countries to study at Czech public higher education institutions as an important part of the Czech Republic’s foreign development cooperation. Scholarships are available for both Master’s and Ph.D. studies.
Successful applicants in language and preparatory studies (one year, only for those who have applied for a Czech language scholarship) are provided by Charles University’s Institute for Language and Preparatory Studies. Will take part. Applicants who wish to study in English must take an online English language test. Don’t Miss Kent State Online MBA 2023 Kent State MBA Online.
Czech Government Scholarship 2023 Details
Award country: Czech Republic
University: Czechia Universities
Degree level: Bachelors, Masters, PhD
Scholarship coverage: Fully Funded
Eligible Nationality: International
Last Date: 30 September 2022. Related Kent State University Global Scholarship 2023 in USA.
Czech Government Scholarships 2023 is an all-expenses-paid scholarship program for international students. The following are the details of the covered expenses:
- The entire tuition fee will be covered.
- This scholarship program will cover the costs of living and studying in the Czech Republic.
- Stipend per month:
- Master’s degree: 14,000 CZK (approximately EUR 545)
- CZK 15,000 for a Ph.D. (approximately EUR 585)
- Scholarship recipients are expected to cover expenses such as lodging, food, and public transportation with the program’s monthly stipend.
When called for an interview, applicants must submit the following documents to the embassy:
- I completed and downloaded the Czech Government Scholarship application form.
(To be printed after completing and submitting the online application.)
- Your most recent CV, with a focus on education and employment;
- Candidates’ passport photocopies
- You will download and sign the Declaration of Acceptance of the Terms and Conditions of the Czech Republic Government Scholarships.
- A downloaded and signed declaration of acceptance of terms and conditions relating to health service provision.
- When you return to your home country after finishing your studies, download and sign the confirmation.
- A certified copy of your birth certificate with a legal translation into Czech.
- A medical certificate confirming your good health that is no more than two months old, with a legal translation in English or Czech.
- Legalized copies of your degrees, diplomas, or certificates that have been legally translated into Czech by a sworn translator/interpreter on the Czech Republic’s list of experts and interpreters.
- Legal translation into Czech of diploma supplement or complete list of lectures and exams, including scope and grades (numbers).
Note: Please keep in mind that applicants for doctoral studies must also submit the following documents.
- A summary of your publishing history and activities.
- A summary of the specialist topics on which you wish to focus during your doctoral studies.
- Your thoughts on the thesis’s main point (3 to 5 pages long).
- Request two letters of recommendation from professors who teach at a university.
To apply for the Czech Republic Scholarship 2022/23, applicants must meet the following requirements.
- Citizens and nationals of the following countries are eligible: Bosnia and Herzegovina, Cambodia, Ethiopia, Georgia, Moldova, Ukraine, and Zambia.
- Candidates for the Master’s degree scholarship may study in either Czech or English.
- Applicants who wish to study in the Czech Republic must first complete a one-year language preparation course.
- Those who wish to pursue a master’s degree in English must demonstrate adequate English language proficiency.
- Ph.D. programs are only available in English, so applicants must demonstrate adequate English language skills.
- Students applying for a Master’s degree program must have previously completed a Bachelor’s degree program.
- At the time of application, candidates for the doctoral study program must have completed the master’s study program.
- While submitting their application for the Czech Republic Government Scholarship, applicants are required to take the online entrance English language test (if they wish to pursue their studies in English).
The deadline for applying for Scholarships for International Students in the Czech Republic is September 30th, 2022. Apply as soon as possible, rather than waiting for the deadline.
How to Apply for Czech Government Scholarships 2023?
Applicants must submit an Online Application to apply for the Czech Government Scholarship for Developing Countries. Shortlisted candidates will then be invited to an interview at the Czech Republic Embassy. Visit the following official advertisement link:
Follow us on FACEBOOK, WHATSAPP, and TELEGRAM for more Exciting Tech updates and News.