Applications for the Australian Government Research Scholarship 2023 are now open in Australia. Domestic and international students participating in an authorized HDR course can apply for RTP funding. Under the AGRTP International Scholarship, all international students from all around the world are entitled to pursue a Master’s or Ph.D. degree in Australia. For the academic year 2022-23, the Australian Government Research Training Program (RTP) is a fully-funded scholarship.
Scholarships are offered for postgraduate degree programs in all academic fields and majors. Engineering, Computer, Mathematical Sciences, Health Sciences, Arts, Professions, and Sciences are all eligible for Australian Government Scholarships. All costs are paid by the scholarship.
The RTP program involves more than 40 Australian universities. All of the universities are internationally regarded and have excellent management and teaching methodologies. These are some of the most well-known research institutions. Apply For the Malaysian Government MTCP Scholarship 2023 in Malaysia (Fully Funded).
Australian Government Research Scholarship 2022 Details
- Award country: Australia
- University: Australian Universities
- Degree level: Master’s & PhD
- Scholarship coverage: Fully Funded
- Eligible Nationality: Domestic & International
- Last Date: Different for every University
This is a basic Eligibility Criterion for Master’s Scholarships in Australia and Ph.D. Scholarships in Australia.
- International students are required to apply.
- Applicants must have completed at least the equivalent of an Australian Honours degree to be considered.
- Applicants must demonstrate that they meet the University’s English language competence criteria. Read Fully Funded Sydney Scholars Awards Australia 2022.
The Australian Research Scholarship 2022-23 is a fully-funded scholarship available to international students studying in Australia. The following expenses will be covered by the scholarships in Australia in 2023.
- Stipend: An annual living allowance of AUD $28,854 (tax-free, 2022 value) for up to 2 years for a Research Master’s degree and up to 3 years for a Research Doctoral degree for up 2 years.
- Full tuition for master’s degrees lasting up to two years and Ph.D. degrees lasting up to four years.
- Medical Savings Accounts (Paid sick leave).
- Overseas Student Medical Insurance
- Airfare allowance ($1000 for airfare from their native nation to Adelaide).
- For Doctoral candidates, the cost of submitting their thesis (including editing, printing, and binding) is AUD$840. For Masters by Research candidates, the fee is AUD$420.
- Master’s Program: Up to 2 Years
- Ph.D. Program: Up to 4 Years
List of Participating Universities
- Australian Catholic University
- Batchelor Institute of Indigenous Tertiary Education
- Bond University
- Central Queensland University
- Charles Darwin University
- Charles Sturt University
- Curtin University
- Deakin University
- Edith Cowan University
- Federation University Australia
- Flinders University
- Griffith University
- James Cook University
- La Trobe University
- Macquarie University
- Monash University
- Murdoch University
- Queensland University of Technology
- Royal Melbourne Institute of Technology
- Southern Cross University
- Swinburne University of Technology
- The Australian National University
- The University of Adelaide
- The University of Melbourne
- The University of Notre Dame Australia
- The University of Queensland
- The University of Sydney
- The University of Western Australia
- Torrens University of Australia
- University of Canberra
- University of Divinity
- University of New South Wales
- University of Newcastle
- University of South Australia
- University of Southern Queensland
- University of Tasmania
- University of Technology Sydney
- University of the Sunshine Coast
- University of Wollongong
- Victoria University
- Western Sydney University
Available Study Fields
Australian Government Research Scholarships are available in all academic majors and faculties in Australia. The following is a list of the fields.
- Health and Medical Sciences
The deadline for International Students to apply for Research Scholarships in Australia in 2023 varies by university. For additional information, contact the chosen university directly. Related Fully Funded Scholarship in Italy 2022.
How to Apply for an Australian Research Scholarship?
To apply for an Australian Government Research Scholarship, applicants must first choose a university where they want to study and then apply for a scholarship through that university. The following is a link to the official advertisement:
Follow us on FACEBOOK, WHATSAPP, and TELEGRAM for more Exciting Tech updates and News.