There are multiple advantages of Python Language. Python is a high-level, interpreted, and general-purpose dynamic programming language with a strong emphasis on readability. When compared to Java and C, it has fewer steps. Guido Van Rossum, a developer, started it in 1991. Python is one of the most widely used and fastest-growing programming languages on the planet. Python is a strong, versatile, and user-friendly programming language. Furthermore, the local community is quite active. It’s widely used since it supports a variety of programming paradigms. It also handles memory management on its own. Here i am going to tell you about 10 advantages of python.
You can also read: Java Programming Language
Advantages of Python Language:
- Third-party modules are present.
- Several support libraries are available (NumPy for numerical calculations, Pandas for data analytics etc)
- Community development and open source Versatile, It’s simple to read, learn, and write.
- Data structures that are easy to use High-level jargon Language that is dynamically typed (No need to mention data type based on the value assigned, it takes data type)
- Highly Effective (Python’s clean object-oriented architecture improves process control, and the language has great text processing and integration capabilities, as well as its own unit testing framework.)
- Opportunities for (IoT)Internet of Things
- Language that is interpreted
- Ideal for prototypes since it allows you to add additional features with minimal code.
- Interactive and transportable.
- It’s open-source and free.
Applications of Python Language:
Here I will give you top 10 Python application examples:
- Desktop apps with a graphical user interface
- Applications in graphic design, image processing, games, and scientific and computational applications
- Frameworks and apps for the web
- Business and enterprise apps
- Various Operating Systems
- Used in Various Educational applications
- Access to Databases
- Language Improvement
- Used in the Development Software
- Used in different type of Prototyping
How many companies use Python?
Top 10 companies that use Python