Applications are being accepted for the University of Melbourne’s 600 Graduate Research Scholarships in Australia for 2023. The University of Melbourne Scholarships are the most fully funded scholarships for domestic and international students to pursue a master’s or doctoral degree for free in Australia. There will be a total of 600 scholarships available across all academic fields offered at Melbourne University. A highly paid, fully funded scholarship in Australia is available to international students at the University of Melbourne. All international and domestic students of any nationality are eligible to apply for the scholarship in Australia.
The fact that no separate application is necessary is a good thing. Automatic consideration for this award will be given to you. In 1853, the University of Melbourne was established. around 45,000 students. more than 12,000 foreign students representing 130 nations. Must apply for Swiss Government Scholarships for International Students 2023.
The Institution of Melbourne is an Australian public research university based in Melbourne. It is Australia’s second oldest university and the oldest in Victoria, having been founded in 1853. Times Higher Education placed Melbourne 32nd globally in 2020-2021, while the Academic Ranking of World Universities ranked Melbourne 38th, and the QS World University Rankings 2022 put Melbourne 39th globally and sixth in the world, according to the 2022 QS Graduate Employability Rankings. Also, apply for East Mediterranean University Scholarship 2023 in Turkey – Fully Funded.
600 Graduate Research Scholarships 2023 Details
Award Country: Australia
University: University of Melbourne
Course Level: Masters/MPhil, PhD
Total No. of Scholarships: 600
Scholarship coverage: Fully Funded
Eligible Nationality: National & International
Last Date: 31 October 2022. Also, check MEXT Asia Pacific University Japanese Government Scholarship/
The University of Melbourne Graduate Research Scholarships will grant scholarships to all domestic and international students to study in Australia for free. The number of scholarships will be 600.
- Full tuition reimbursement for up to two years for students pursuing a master’s by Research degree or up to four years for students pursuing a doctorate degree.
- For students pursuing a master by Research degree, the living allowance is $32,400 per year pro-rata (2021 full-time study rate) for up to two years or up to 3.5 years for students pursuing a doctoral degree. The restricted paid sick maternity and parental leave are included in the living allowance, which may be annually adjusted.
- Students transferring from states or territories other than Victoria are eligible for a $2000 relocation award, while students moving from outside Australia are eligible for a $3000 relocation grant.
- Overseas Student Health Cover (OSHC) is a single membership for international students studying in Australia who require a student visa.
Available Academic Fields
The University of Melbourne provides international students with scholarships. All-Academic Fields and Majors are available for Master’s Degree Programs, MPhil Degree Programs, and Ph.D. Degree Programs, including:
- Architecture, building, planning, and design
- Arts, humanities, and social sciences
- Business and economics
- Music, visual, and performing arts
- Veterinary, agricultural, and food sciences
- Information technology and computer science. Check National Chiao Tung University Scholarships 2023 – Fully Funded.
Master’s Research Degree: 2.5 Years
Ph.D. Research Degree: 4 Years
Eligibility Criteria Requirements
- Have applied for and been admitted to a graduate research degree at the University of Melbourne, or are currently enrolled in a graduate research degree at the University of Melbourne.
- All international and domestic students are eligible.
The deadline for applying for the 600 Graduate Research Scholarships for Masters/MPhil Doctoral (Ph.D.) at the University of Melbourne is October 31st, 2022.
How to Apply for a Scholarship at Melbourne University?
If you are a New Student and apply for a 600 Graduate Research Scholarships before the application deadline, you will be automatically considered for Graduate Research Scholarship. Within seven days of submitting your course application, you will be notified that a scholarship application has been added to your record.
If you accepted a graduate research course offer and postponed your start date in order to be reconsidered for a scholarship, you must submit an online application form by October 31st to be considered for a scholarship the following year. Within seven days of submitting the online form, you will receive news that a scholarship application has been added to your record.
If you are currently enrolled in a graduate research course for which you wish to be considered for a scholarship, you must submit an online application form by October 31st in order to be considered for a scholarship the following year. Within seven days of submitting the online application form, you will receive news that a scholarship application has been added to your record.